Chapter 29

Thank you for 500+ reads!

================================================================================

That Morning

It was only 9:30 when Maddie woke up, her hangover was definitely there feeling it behind her eyes. Sitting up she reached up and closed her curtains she forgot to close last night. Looking over at her nightstand was a glass of water, two ibuprofen's, and a note. Picking up the note opening it

Hey doll, its Monday hope you slept well and got rid of that hangover

~40s Bucky

Her heart dropped, it was Monday. She slept all the way through Sunday, quickly taking her pills and ran to her closet throwing on the closest thing she could find, running to the bathroom brushing her teeth and brushing her hair at the same time. Grabbing a clip off the counter twirling her hair clipping it in the back. Throwing water on her face to take off the makeup that was under her eyes. Drying her face off she ran back in her room grabbing her phone and then ran to the living room grabbing her purse slipping on her vans. Swinging the door open running right into a wall falling on her ass with a loud thud, she quickly got up seeing it was James "Move I'm late" running past James to the elevator "What are you late for?" twirling around to look at him "I was supposed to bring snacks to Morgan school at 9" she frantically turns around pressing the button for the elevator "Doll...its Sunday'' she spins back around looking at James "Your note said Monday'' he chuckles walking towards her "Pepper joked around saying you weren't going to wake up until Monday so I wrote it on the note"

"You fucking dick" she mumbles walking back to her apartment, he stood in front of her blocking her way back in "Can I be your favorite dick?" she looks up at him and he can see she isn't to happy "Sure if that means I can go back to sleep" he nods his head and walks in with her falling behind kicking off her shoes and placing her purse down on the counter. Turning around he had is arm stretched out with her favorite smoothie in his hand, reaching for it with hesitation "why are you being hesitant" he asks "I was rude"

"So"

"So I shouldn't be getting anything"

"You weren't rude you got a hangover it would've been rude if you cup checked me"

"Okay" finally taking a sip of her smoothie walking her little self back to her bedroom stripping down leaving her in her birthday suit climbing back into bed sipping her smoothie, "how's your hangover"

"It's fine just a headache which is good compared to be nauseous"

"Do you remember what you did last night?"

"The last thing I remember doing was chugging vodka on the bar"

"Ya you did that and then I took you off you called me a party pooper and left and then I couldn't find you then all of sudden you are in the air do trick and flips like a cheerleader" laughing at the last statement pulling her sheets back covering herself more "Ya it is funny until you kissed me in front of everyone" immediately stops laughing her face in pure horror "No I didn't"

"Yes you did, after you were done doing your cheer leading tryouts you came over hopped up on me and grabbed my face and kissed me and then I put you down and I had to yell 'no' at you and I left and then Nat told me you started crying and you were with Steve the rest of the night sleeping on his lap and then you woke up grabbed his robe" pointing to the robe in the bathroom "and slapped me across the face, you came back here and you started crying saying that we broke up and you didn't want to break up"