Chapter 88

Looking up in to the ceiling of the doctor office as her gynecologist does a pelvic exam. Bucky was looking down at her as she blankly looked up not blinking waiting to hear what the doctor has to say.

"I took 5 tests they call came back positive, they were all different brands" she finally speaks as the doctor is still looking in between her legs "I believe you Madison I am just looking while we wait back on the test results of your urine"

They came to the doctors to do the run of the mill first ultrasound. When the doctor got into it he didn't see any sign of a pregnancy so he asked if he could do a pelvic exam and here they are. "Any bleeding since the first positive test?"

"No"

"Spotting?"

"I had two drop on my panties two days before the first positive and I haven't had any since"  a nurse comes in handing a piece of paper to the doctor before walking out.

Removing his tools from in her placing them on the table allowing for her to move to her original seated position. "So your urine test does show that you are pregnant, but the pelvic exam and ultrasound are showing you are in the process of a miscarriage."

"So why aren't I bleeding" looking through the doctor not wanting to read his face "A lot of time it can be delayed especially this early on, so it might start up in a few days or a few weeks, if you aren't bleeding in two weeks from now I would recommend going to the ER and have them take a look since it isn't good for it to sit inside of you"

"Okay" finally looking at the doctor, "Take the next few days off don't do anything extreme, just relax, go take a bath, go get a massage" nodding her head as the doctor takes his stuff and leaves the room letting her get dressed. As soon as the door closes Maddie falls back onto the bed covering her face with her hands. Brushing his hand through her hair, slipping his hand under her head lifting her up wrapping his arms around her, laying her head on his shoulder letting the few tears fall down her face onto his shirt. 

Pulling herself off of him, as much as he hates when she cries he has that small bit of happiness from it since she isn't try to hide it this time like she did the two other times she is looking for comfort and not trying to make it seem like its no big deal. Looking down at her face seeing the pink on her cheeks, "I love you" kissing her forehead then both cheeks and then her lips, handing her tissue so she could blow her nose. 

Sitting himself in the middle of the bed pulling her to sit in the middle of his legs leaning back on his chest with a small bowl of ice cream on her lap. Rolling her hair between his fingers watching her face in the mirror in the corner of her room, her face was overall neutral except for the small pinch in her eyebrows as she mashed the ice cream down with her spoon, "What kind of soup are you making?"

"Neapolitan" pulling her spoon watching the ice cream stretch as it disconnects taking a spoon full of ice cream into her mouth dropping the spoon back in the bowl placing it on the nightstand. "You want me to put something on?" as she lays her head on his chest "Something funny"

"I know just the thing" turning on White Chicks throwing the blanket over them  scooting down pulling her to his chest more. 

Feeling her body bounce every once awhile when she would laugh making him feel a little bit better that she is at least laughing. The end of the movie came, as soon as the credits rolled Maddie turned around laying her front on his front wrapping her arms around him closing her eyes drifting off to sleep. Pulling her up higher to his chest letting her whole body wrap around him. 

Turning on something for him to watch letting her snooze. 

No longer able to hold it in, he scoops her up to move her so he could use the bathroom. Flipping her over to lay on her back, feeling something wet on his shirt looking down see a moist spot, flicking up seeing the red seep through her sweat pants. Pulling his shirt off so she wouldn't see it walking over turning on the bath and shower. Walking back in giving her a little shake, "Doll, lets go take a quick shower and then we can take a bath" creaking her eyes open seeing him already shirtless giving a small nod sitting up pausing.