Chapter 95

Shorter chapter I am very tired and I have a long day tomorrow and I still have homework to do. 

================================================================================

Taking his phone out setting up on the tall table next to the Jacuzzi then walking away pulling Maddie out of the hammock as she read her book, laughing at his sudden intrusion of her oasis of reading, carrying her over to the Jacuzzi setting the book down on a chair. "What are you doing?" asking as she watches him, "We are going to take a dip in the Jacuzzi"

"Okay let me get my swimsuit on then" trying to jump down from his arms, "You aren't going to need it" pulling her blush crew neck sweater over her head tossing it to the chair before setting her down to let her remove her leggings. Slipping his clothes off watching her ass jiggle as she climbs into the Jacuzzi letting out a satisfying hum feeling the hot water consume her cool body. Stepping into the water with her pulling her to him showering her with kisses as she giggles with his rough movements under the water making sure to touch every inch of her. 

Kissing her neck leaving behind his love bites, "So I was thinking" licking up her throat to her ear pulling her ear with his teeth "its been awhile since we made our own movie" moving to her other ear making her turn her head towards the camera. 

Looking at the camera seeing the phone already recording, "we can keep the video going, or we can turn it off and keep this just between us and our memories...all up to you doll" wrapping his arms around her concealing her body from the camera until she gives the okay running his hands all over her body feeling her soft skin under his hands. 

"Keep it" turning her head to look at him looking to his eyes then his lips "Good because I really don't want to let go of you right now" slamming his lips to her tasting her strawberry chap stick grinding his hips into her pushing his length onto her stomach. Humming into his mouth lifting herself up to line herself up with him pushing herself down on to his hard cock. 

"Feel so good wrapped around me" he growls thrusting into her hugging her waist keeping her flush with his body wanting every inch of her skin touching him. Running his hand up her back holding the back of her neck thrusting harder into her feeling her small hands run from his shoulder to his neck then to his back digging her nails in. 

"I can't get enough of you" confessing in her ear as his hand roams over her entire body wanting to feel every part of her, all of it from the tip of her toes to the top of her head. Wanting to engrave her into his mind. "You make me crazy, all I ever want to do is be with you, feel your hands on my skin, feel your lips on mine" peppering her jaw to her lips pushing his tongue in dancing with her tongue. 

"I'm going to turn you around and your going to take it" parting from her lips flipping her around aiming her at the phone putting her face and perked breast in view. Kissing up her back making sure to kiss every scar as he slowly pushes in feeling her walls suck him. 

Dropping her head as he thrusts into her agonizing slow. Trailing his hands up her thighs to her waist watching his hands take up a large amount of her waist climbing up to her throat pulling her head up to look at the camera as he drills into her watching her mouth open with her sultry moans fill the air.  

Smirking watching her taking all of him, watching her ass jiggle with his hard thrusts. Pulling almost all the way out then slamming back into her listening to her high pitched moans as he continues watching her face in the camera in pure bliss. 

Feeling her gush all over his cock as he continues never letting up, letting one hand drop to her core circling over her clit as she squirms from her sensitivity. Her legs squeezing together sucking his cock harder "Fuck" he moans looking down at where they were connected. 

Reaching her hands back grabbing her ass opening herself up more for him to see "Holy fuck" he groans out as he jackhammers in her feeling his release on the edge. Circling her clit faster trying to pull her release before his. 

"Milk my cock" he growls slamming in her harder than before watching her head bobble with his strenuous thrusts. "Shit" he spits through his teeth as he paints her walls. Keeping his pace wanting her to finish. 

Pulling her up to his chest lifting on leg up on to the seat of the jacuzzi getting a better angle "Look at yourself in the camera" turning her head to look at camera seeing his cock slamming into her tight cunt. "See how fucking hot and sexy you are...I want you to watch yourself cum all over me" he growls in her ear not knowing how much long he can keep this up with his sensitivity becoming larger by the second. 

Rubbing over her clit watching her watch herself as she hits the edge cumming all over his cock. Waiting for her high to end before even thinking about slowly down. Watching her shoulder slump as she finishes pulling out leaving her empty. Reaching forward turning the video off slumping into a seat pulling her to his lap. 

"When we went into town for groceries I seen this store that lets you paint pottery I think it will be cute" pulling her hair forward slipping on a brown beanie to match her brown turtle neck. Walking out of the bathroom brushing his teeth looking at her faux leather pants with her knee high boots and the black trench coat on the bed to put on. "Okay do you want to do it before or after lunch?" walking to her as she looks in the mirror adjusting the necklace over her top. 

"I would say after" looking up to him as he stands their in a black long sleeve and blue jeans. "Sounds good" smacking her ass walking back into the bathroom finishing getting ready. 

Looking through all the pottery trying to find something for each of them to do. Maddie grabbing a small duck while Bucky grabbed a pumpkin. Picking out their paints and brushes taking a seat at one of the tables. Maddie getting eye level with the duck trying to think where to start. Pulling his phone out taking a quick picture of her setting the phone down picking up his brush dipping it into the orange starting on his pumpkin. 

"Why did you choose a pumpkin?" she asks as she lays on her first layer of yellow. "Because its fall and I thought it would be nice to add to your center piece of pumpkins you put on the dinning room table during fall" not looking up from his pumpkin. "Aw that's sweet" smiling up at him seeing the concentration on his face.

A complete lie, it wasn't for the reason he gave. It was for him, for him to look at and remind him of calling her belly pumpkin in the hopes of one day of having one he could one day call pumpkin. 

"Why did you choose a duck?" he now asks still looking at his project. "A few reasons, it reminds me of bubble bathes, its cute, and I feel like it will be cute in the bathroom" looking at it keeping her eyes on it. 

A complete lie...to a certain point, it was for the bathroom but not because it was cute but what it symbolizes to her, a baby. Imagining a beautiful mixture of the two of them splashing around in the bathtub surrounded by rubber ducks. 

Both of them having the same thing in mind 'Will we ever be lucky enough to grow a family?'

================================================================================

I am so tired I am very sorry if it was cheesy but I had no ideas so yea...hope you enjoyed GOODNIGHT SEE YOU MONDAY!!!

~Dianne