Chapter 2

"Let me show you around," Pepper says as she starts the tour.

The apartment was three times the size of Madison studio apartment. The apartment had the basic necessity. There was white curtains covering the narrow window looking out over the park next to the tower. The living room had a small white couch, a white coffee table and a flat screen TV mounted to the wall. Behind the living room was an open kitchen with soft blush cabinets and marble counter tops with stainless steel appliances. There was a small open area off to the left side of the kitchen for a dining room table. In between the kitchen and the dining room was a quarter bathroom for guests to use. On the opposite side of the apartment was a hallway leading to the master bedroom and a spare bedroom to use for anything. In the Master bedroom was a queen bed with white and blush colored comforter and pillows, each side of the bed had a white nightstands with slim lamps on each one. On the wall  facing the bed was another flat screen TV. The bedroom had an attached full bathroom with a white vanity with dark grey counter tops. The shower was covered in grey rectangular tile, the bathtub looked like a miniature pool on legs. The spare bedroom had no windows giving it a secluded feel. Rustic oak laminate floor was throughout the entire apartment making the apartment feel bigger and brighter.

"And that is the apartment, you can decorate however you would like. If you want anything gone you can call Happy, he will send a crew up to remove anything. Just don't remove the flooring, Tony spent 2 weeks finding this exact flooring when he removed this floor and the 29th floor. If you are planning on moving any big items here that can't fit in your car, again just give Happy a call and he will send a crew over to help move from your apartment to here. Happy's number is on the fridge. Any questions?"

"Not that I can think of." Madison says as she walks out with Pepper to the hallway.

"Oh and all the doors you can lock and unlock by just putting in your code which is your birth year. Right now your code is 3012 and that will be changed to 1996 by 6pm tonight."

Madison nodded with a smile on her face as Pepper and Madison made their way back to the elevator.

DING

Pepper let herself off at the 32nd floor looking back at Madison telling her to have a good evening and that she will be seeing her around. Madison replied back with a 'you too' before pressing the 20 button descending her way down to her office to pack up.

After arriving at her office she called up an order of a few boxes to start packing.

"Here are your boxes you requested Ms. Foster" a gentleman in a blue jumpsuit said as he walked into her office.

"Thank you, John," Madison said as she was reaching for her pictures on the top of her bookshelf.

"Here let me help you Ms. Foster" John says as he makes his way quickly over to help. John was much taller than Madison, easily reaching the top shelf with ease.

"Thanks" Madison says as she backs up letting John get closer to the shelf.

"Here you go, do you need help with anything else while I'm here?" John says with a helpful tone. Always wanting to help Madison in any way possible since she gets walked on easily with her small frame.

Madison didn't like asking for help but she knew she wouldn't be able to get her plant hanging in the corner down without being on a ladder for help. "Um, ya, could you get that plant down." She says in a polite tone as she points behind John. John turns on heel seeing the sunflower plant hanging in a white rope hanger. John takes the plant down with ease and puts the plant down on Madison's desk.

"Thanks, again" Madison chuckles as she watches him place the plant down.

"Of course Ms. Foster. If you don't mind me asking. Did you lose your job?" He says in a questioning tone trying to read Madison's neutral face.