Chapter 62

Thank you for 5k reads! Also I passed all my classes for fall semester!!!
================================================================================

Bucky had not put down that book since he got home reading everything in the book twice to not forgot looking up the websites in the back of the book tabbing them on his laptop. "Did you know the baby is the size of a raspberry right now" looking over at Maddie as she did some stretches to open her hips. After looking at Bucky head she knew she was going to have to start stretching for her small frame.

"That is tiny, what about next week?" Looking up from the stretch "a grape" without even looking at the book for the answer.

"Hey doll?" Looking at her in downward dog with her ass high in the air "Ya?"

"Are we making the nursery here or at my place"

"I think your place became a staging apartment since you are never there" moving to standing split "Okay, what about your desk and Morgan play area?" Dropping from the position "what about my clothes!" Looking at him.

"Are you really thinking of your clothes and not the baby" closing the book to put his full attention to her "No, it was a joke. I'll just have to make one of the study rooms into Morgan's play area and I can move the desk into storage and I can give Sam my chair he's been complaining about his chair getting wore down from playing video games" moving to butterfly pose slowly moving herself forward.

"You can put it all in my spare room that way you don't have to give anything up. You can even make it the same. I don't know what we will do with your clothes though"

Leaning all the way forward putting her chest as close to the ground as possible "I already order another dresser to put into the closet to put my clothes in there and I think there will be room for your stuff as well."  Nodding his head even though she couldn't see.

It was finally Saturday and the Starks have returned, all with presents for the team and Maddie. "And for the couple...we got you certificates for a couples massage, me and pep went to it and it was fantastic"

Taking the certificates from him "Thanks Tony, oh and I've been meaning to ask you about you maternity leave pay?"  Tony shoving Pepper forward "She knows all about it"

"He put me in charge of that, so for the mother we give 95% of pay for the first 3 months and then 85% for the next 3 months. If it is just the father working here and not the mother we give 4-5 months with 90% of pay anymore months than that we give 80% of pay. If both parents work here they get 6 to 9 months with both at 90% till month 6 and then 80% till month 9. Anymore time than that there will need to be a meeting to talk about it more. We are very leant on that that kind of stuff."

"Who's going on maternity leave?" Tony asks returning with a handful of trail mix. Pepper gasp "your pregnant!" Looking between Maddie and Bucky. "Are you serious you got my Nanny pregnant Barnes" look straight at him with squinted eyes.

Both of them looking between them one with joy spread across her face the other with anger "we didn't try-"

Getting caught off my Tony taking both of them embracing the the couple as Pepper did the same "congratulations you two" Tony speaks through the muffle of his face in Bucky chest.

Finally pulling away Maddie thanking the gods "How far are you?" Pepper asking pointing to her belly "9 weeks on Monday"

"Your almost 9 weeks and you are just now telling us" Tony speaks "I found out the Friday before you left and I wanted to get one appointment out of the way till I told everyone"

Both of them nodding their heads asking the run of mill questions, Bucky taking it and answering all the questions and Maddie went to the bathroom.