Chapter 61

The Starks had just left and everyone else is back in the team living room "Alright party planning time, since Clint is leaving to go back home tonight to be with his family we are keeping it small and it ends whenever but Clint you can of course leave whenever" Nat says pulling out a notebook from underneath the couch.

"I already order food to be delivered at 7:30 and the bartender will be here at 7:30 and will start making drinks at 7:45 to 8. As I said yesterday invite who you want but no more than 5 people per person, again we need to keep it small or Tony will have a hissy fit." Maddie raises her hand "Yes Maddie?"

"Ya two things, do I still need to be here I was suppose to meet Jasmine and Olive at the mall, and two Steve are you inviting Ella, cause if you don't I will." sending him a big grin bouncing her eyebrows. "Maddie you can go and Steve answer the question" Ella was worker at Maddie favorite smoothie shop. She was a petite girl the same height as Natasha, she has beautiful blonde hair that was parted down the middle shaping her face, her hair fell just to her breast giving her many options to style around her round face and full lips.

Steve shuffling in spot "I wasn't planning on it"

"Just invite her and if she says no, she says no, but if she says yes your going to have to go by some condoms" Maddie teases nudging him "Should I?" looking over at Maddie petite frame sitting next to him cuddling up to Bucky "Yes, I can do it if you want I can stop by there on the way to the mall" poking his arm "Can you I don't want her to feel like she has to"

"Of course, now I'm going to go I'll be back later" standing up kissing Bucky walking out. "You do realize Maddie will just straight up say that you want her to come" Bucky says stretching his arms over the back of the couch "Shit" feeling for his phone in his pocket, "Where's my phone?" standing up looking under the cushions "Maddie grabbed it when she left she probably left it in the bathroom on her way to the elevator" Bucky says as he watches Steve jump over the couch running to the bathroom.

"God she is sneaky...I love it" Nat says taking her phone out snapping a photo of Steve slamming into the wall trying to get the bathroom "Me too" Bucky says smiling looking at the photo Maddie sent of her holding his phone next to his bike. "Its not in here!" he yells coming back into the room "Its on your bike" practically falling trying run out of the room.

"Maddie! Maddie!" he shouts looking around the parking structure as he jogs to his bike seeing his phone sitting on the seat. Grabbing the phone calling her, "Hey Steve" she says in a cheering tone "I'll talk to her, I'll do it. Just please don't say anything" chuckling on the other end "I won't but you can, Ella its Steve" handing Ella the phone "Hi Steve" she says with a smile "Oh hey Ella" pacing back and forth now very nervous "I was wondering if you would want to come over tonight we are having a small party" drawing pictures with his shoe "I would love to but I am driving to New Jersey after work to spend time with my mom for mothers day so I wouldn't be able to sorry" she says cringing her face looking at Maddie who just stood there sipping her drink.

Handing her the phone back a few moments later "Sorry I can't go"

"Its okay its understandable have a great Mother's day see you when you get back" waving to her as she walks to her car. Steve calling her a few minutes later

"Maddie are you crazy?"

"A little but look you did it"

"And she said no"

"Not everyone you meet can be like you, me, Bucky, and Tony where are parents are dead, so don't cry about it. We can throw another party and you can invite her again and then if she says no then you can decide if you want to continue trying to go out with her. I got to go I'm at the mall. Bye" hanging up the phone.