Chapter 73

Thank you so much for 8.2k reads!! I remember when I opened Wattpad and I got 200 reads and I was beyond ecstatic about it and I still am that you guys are still reading. I for sure thought I wouldn't get more than 500 reads but seeing my reads go up and watching the map get more and more color to it makes me so happy so thank you so much!(Jan 5)

================================================================================

The team was running around trying to find board games, Peter and Maddie brought up the idea of having a game night so everyone is running to grab one. All meeting back up at the team kitchen everyone going around showing their board game explaining it to the ones who don't know how to play. "I chose Cards Against Humanity" Maddie holding up the large box, "Everyone gets 7 white cards and then one black card gets put down and we all have to choose the funniest card to go with it, the person who puts down black card chooses the funniest one and who ever wins get the black card"

"Excuse me?" a woman voice coming from the hallway, everyone turning see two woman walking in, they both looked very similar together, possibly sisters. They were both around Wanda height they both had dark brown hair, one had brown eyes and the other had deep green eyes. "Can we help you?" Clint asks for the team, "Ya, we are looking for Madison Foster. We were told she works here" everyone looking at Maddie.

Maddie leaning forward on the island looking at the girls who were hidden by Bucky large size. "Why are you looking for Madison?" raising one eyebrow at them, "We need to talk to her, about some personal stuff" walking closer to the group, the one girl with the deep green eyes staring hard at Maddie, "Wait...your Madison" the girl pointing her finger at Maddie. Maddie huffing walking around Bucky to get closer to them.

"Ya I'm Madison and who are you?" crossing her arms being defensive not knowing who these girls are. "I'm Paisley" the girl with brown eyes raising her hand up shyly "And I'm Maya" smiling at Maddie. Clenching her jaw looking between the girls, "Ya you can leave" pointing to the door, "Madison please-"

"No, don't Madison please me get the fuck out" stepping forward to the girls thanking herself that she is wearing heels making her closer to their height "Madison can we just talk"

"Why, doesn't change the past or the way you treated me, now I want you to leave"

"We didn't have a choice"

"Yet you still choose their side, you didn't try to speak up for yourself or me!"

"We were just kids" Paisley speaking for them, "Bullshit, she was 19 and you were 21. You were adults not kids, you were stupid and only thought of yourself and what he had to say." Turning to look at Bucky "I want them out security" not even thinking just doing what he said guiding the girls out to the hallway.

"Madison please lets us talk about this like adults please we are so sorry" Maya yelling over Bucky large size. "Don't put your hands on me or I will sue you" Paisley yelling at Bucky, Bucky stopping in his tracks looking down at the angry girl, looking over his shoulder at Madison, "You can't sue someone if I have him kill you" walking to Bucky side the rest of the team following.

"Wow its going to be like that" Paisley shooting daggers at her, "You fucked my life I will fuck up yours"

"Madison" Maya walking in front of Paisley "We are sorry we didn't do anything when it all happened" Maddie laughing at her "No you're not. You listened to your dad and your mom and didn't listen to anything I had to say or what I had just gone through in the last 8 months" pointing at her getting in Maya face.

The girls backing up as Maddie keeps pushing them backwards to the elevator doors, "You know" Paisley turning bending down to Maddie height "Dad was right...you are tainted blood" the doors closing right in their face. Maddie slamming the elevator button trying to get the door to reopen, "Fucking bitch" kicking the elevator running to the stairwell.