Chapter 140

Long chapter. The Wedding will be next chapter which will be sometime next week. Love ya!
================================================================================

Giggling as he sets her down "Stop laughing" poking her as it makes giggle harder "We've done it 74 times" giving him a little shove "What you don't like me kissing you" holding her hands that are laying flat on his chest "No, I love kissing you but pick one" smiling at him "I want it to be perfect, I don't want a shitty first kiss of you as my wife" blushing hard as he said wife.

"I'll be calling you it every fucking day if it means you blush that hard each time" tapping her nose "All your kisses are great"

"But I'm going to make it amazing" , stepping back with his hands still holding her then saying 'I do' in his head then moving to dip her, his hand resting firmly on her lower back and right between her shoulder blades. Her hands holding his shirt and the other halfway around his neck. Giggling as he releases her pulling her back up "What am I doing to make you giggle like that"

"Nothing your just being very cute with wanting to perfect this"

"It will be perfect" cupping her face squeezing her cheeks popping her lips out "What if my veil is in front of me?" his smile falling off of his face backing away again holding her hands then letting her hand go lifting up the make believe veil. Spitting out her laugh trying to hold it, waving her hands around backing away laughing "I knew I shouldn't have given you that grooms drink I made" shaking his head as he grabs her waist lifting her in the air letting her legs wrap around his waist.

Her eyes squeezed shut from laughing "You're going to wake the kids" whispering to her seeing if it helps quiet her laughing that's getting louder. Her eyes popped open biting on her lips, quieting herself, "We should wake them up!" his hand clapping over her mouth "You want to go out?" her head nodding fast under his hand "Okay go get dressed" setting her down as she runs to the bedroom to change.

Walking out knocking on Sam's door. "HOLD ON!" hearing Sam shout, then the door opens "What's up man?" crossing his arms over his bare chest "Can you watch the girls for a little Maddie wants to go out, they are already asleep just be there in the case they wake up"

"Ya man, I'll be over in a minute" giving a quick thanks before returning to his place seeing Maddie taking a shot of tequila "Okay I need your opinion" grabbing his hand dragging him the bedroom stripping off her pajamas before going into her closet. Watching her ass jiggle as she dances holding two dress up "Which one?" looking at her eyes already glassed over from the alcohol. "The red latex one" pointing to it as she pulls it off the hanger, slipping it on with some help from Bucky.

"Okay wear this" smiling as she grabs his clothes for him and then one of his tightest shirts "This one?" holding it up "Yes" biting her bottom lip practically drooling "Okay, go finish getting ready" kicking her out of the closet.

Walking out checking her doing her makeup just as he hears the front door open and close. Walking out seeing Sam looking him up and down "Save it" holding his hand out to stop his comment "I wasn't going to say a damn thing extra small" shaking his head "I wasn't going to fight her on it" hearing the sound of heels clicking turning seeing Maddie all dressed up, "Ready doll" smiling at her "Yes!" gleeing as she heads to the door "Don't be out all night" Sam chuckling as he sits on the couch "Oh we won't" Bucky closing the door behind him.

Pulling her phone out, turning on one of her playlist singing to it dancing around in the elevator. Pulling his phone out now recording her as she stands in front of him shaking her ass on his cock lifting the phone up recording them in the mirror as he smacks her ass making her giggle and yelp.

Walking out of the elevator dancing and spinning to the car still recording her. Getting in the car, setting her phone up to blast her music through the speakers. Squeezing her thigh as he drives out of the garage. Watching her out of the corner of his eye as she dances in her spot.