Chapter 143

"Hey newlyweds!" Nat beaming as they walk into the main floor with the girls to hand them off so they can try and get some sleep "Hi" Willow answering for them as she waves at Nat. Maddie dropping Willow down as she runs to her play area and then Bucky handing Ava to Wanda who was snatching her up peppering her in kisses.

"So how kinky did you guys get on your honeymoon? You guys had a few days without the kids" Nat bouncing her brows at the couple. Maddie slowly turning to look at it Bucky who was slowly turning to look at her seeing the 'Oh ya it got kinky' looking in their eyes

Flashback

"Fuck" grunting behind his clenched teeth as she pulls her hands away "I don't know why I agreed to this, this is torture" bringing his head back to look at Maddie looking like an angel but acting like the devil as he pulls on the handcuffs. "You like edging me so much decided to turn the tables" looking him up and down as he sits completely nude on the chair. Watching the sweat drip down between his pecs to his abs "I've never done it three times"

"Not true, you don't remember April Fools Day" crossing her arms under her breast pushing them on the verge of spilling out of her bra. "That was different" trying to lift his hand up before getting stopped. Pushing off her knees placing her hands on his upper thighs "Why because you were in control?" brushing her lips on his waiting for him to move to kiss her then pulling away "You're lucky I love you" giving a strong tug to the chair.

Chuckling glad she had worked with Bruce to get special handcuffs made and even more thankful they had sturdy enough chairs in their bungalow. Leaning back to him with her lips brushing his lips again. Her hand coming to cup him "You close?" teasing him as she tilts her head "Yes" barely getting it out. Moving up to pump him watching him clench his jaw hearing his metal hand curl.

Dropping his eyes to watch her pump "Eyes on me" redirecting him to look at her as she holds his gaze slowly pushing a wad split down her lips to fall on his cock. Feeling the cold spit hit his cock as she swirls her hand over his head coating him. Watching his body flinch as he gets close slowly down before letting go "Fucking hell Madison" throwing his head back squeezing his eyes shut.

Trying to not laugh as she slips her legs between the arms of the chairs hoovering over his cock. Lifting his head up to look at her as she drapes her arms around his neck. Looking at her hair fall  down framing her face and her back beautifully. The white lingerie fitting snug to her body. Watching as she slowly sinks down on him feeling himself about to burst from one pump "I'm not going to last doll" watching her slowly bounce up and down on him.

"I know" smirking as she bounces faster "Fuck please don't stop doll" reaching as far as he could with his hands grabbing the back of her knees to hold as she bounces putting her tits in his face. Digging his hands into her skin hanging his head letting his face bury into her chest as he shots inside of her. Growling as his abs tense "Fuck" feeling her continuing to ride him as the sensitivity grows.

"Mad-"

"I'm so close" turning to grind on him rubbing his cock on her g-spot. Colliding with his lips as he moans and grunts into her mouth. "Cum on my cock, be a good girl and make a mess on me" speaking into her as she grinds faster digging her nails into the back of his neck as she shakes on him. Relaxing on top of him before slowly pushing herself off letting him fall out hearing him let out a large exhale "I don't know how I feel about it"

"What you don't like be edged?" laughing as she rests on his chest "I do but I felt like my dick was going to fall off"

"Next time I'll put a ring on you then you can tell me about it feeling like its going to fall off" kissing his collarbone "I would like to see you find one big enough" chuckling "Why do you think I told you not to unpack my bags"