Chapter 123

Sliding himself back under the sheets squeezing himself half way on top of her kissing down her jaw. Pausing to stare down at his doll peacefully sleeping. Her hair splayed out all over the pillow and shoulders, her hands tucked tight to her chest with her lips lightly parted. The small amount of sunrise shining into their bedroom letting him see her perfectly.

Sliding his hand under her fleece top that matched her fleece bottoms. His hand resting right under her breast his treaks kisses back up his jaw to her ear. Licking his lips before speaking "I know you feel me, but your about to feel me" turning her body to lay on her back seeing her eyes slightly open "Goodmorning beautiful" smirking at her "Hi" her voice comes out soft and tired.

Hiding himself under the covers as he pulls her bottoms down exposing her core to him. Kissing her inner thigh leaving a bite after each kiss feeling her tense under him as he kisses her clit. Waiting for the small bite to never come as he dips down licking up her folds tasting her sweet pussy.

Humming a moan feeling his hot breath on her soaked cunt. His tongue circling over her clit listening to her soft moans. Bringing his hand around her thigh and hip resting his thumb over her clit as he tackled her opening sliding his tongue in and out as his thumbs brushed circles on her nub. Letting her grind up to his face wanting much more from him.

His other hand coming around her thigh and hip as he spreads her open devouring her clit. Flattening his tongue the way she likes knowing she is getting closer by the way her hips move speeding up as the knot begins to break before snapping. Doing her best to quiet her moans knowing the room was not soundproof.

Moving up her body as he comes out from underneath the covers lifting the hem of shirt up her body and over her head tossing it to the ground. Looking at him now noticing he was naked not even noticing it before. His hair was tied back in a low bun with his dog tags hanging between them.

His cock grazing her  entrance about to push in when she stopped him "I don't want to do it with Willow right there" turning his head to look over at the crib as it stood completely empty. Maddie looking over now seeing it was empty "Where's Willow?!" shooting up almost headbutting Bucky "Feed, changed, tummy timed and off with Natasha" turning to look at him as he looks down at her doing his best to not look at her body as he tries to keep the conversation.

"She woke up about an hour ago so I got her morning routine done and gave her to Nat so we could have our morning routine" moving down kissing her lips, pushing her back down on the bed. Reaching her hand down between them helping position him at her entrance as his thick tip collects her moisture before pushing in.

Feeling her tight walls pulsing around him knowing this wasn't going to be their normal long fucking. Thrusting deep in pushing her into the mattress watching her small body take his cock.

His hand flying to cover her mouth, suppressing the moans trying to escape. "You need to be quiet" keeping thrusts hard as he lowers his top half to her body "Stay quiet and I can fuck you senseless and you have you unable to walk. Can you do that for me? Can you keep your sweet moans to minimum?" His husky voice flowing to her ears sending shivers down her spine.

Giving a muffled yes through his hand. "Yes what?" His sadistic smile fully out as he removes his hand from her mouth wanting to hear those words. "Yes daddy" licking his lips covering her mouth back up forcefully fucking her only hearing the smacks of their skin hitting one another.

Her fingernails digging into his arm and shoulder as he relentlessly pounds into her. Her heels digging into his back. While he wishes she had her heels on wanting to feel the pain. Watching the tears fall on the side of her face with her eyes squeezed shut with her legs squeeze his waist as her body shakes from the intensity milking his cock.