Chapter 83

"Not being rude" Olive speaks looking across the table at Maddie. The girls (Maddie, Olive, Jasmine) finally found a date and time where they could all have lunch since its been awhile since all three of them hung out at together. "But is there a reason you are trying so hard to get pregnant?"

Chewing on her cheek trying to think of the best way to answer the question, "My mom had fice miscarriages, FIVE" bringing her hand to show. "I'm 26 and I am getting closer to my mom age when she had me, her only child. I was too busy when I was younger to find someone I could settle down with and now I have someone I want to settle down with and start a family with and he's 105, he isnt getting any younger and I am getting closer to 35" being honest with them, they have all been friends for almost 10 years she has to be honest.

"You sounded like a gold digger for a minute" Olive chuckles trying to lighten the mood like usual. "But I get it, you are scared of being like your mom"

"Not scared terrified" correcting her "Sorry terrified, but don't you think you are trying to hard and possibly too much and not giving your body enough time to heal?"

"I have gone to the doctors and asked and made sure it is okay and that the chances of getting pregnant a few weeks after a miscarriage and a year later are the same and not a problem, there for I am going to try every chance I get."

"And James is okay with that?" Jasmine now joining the conversation "Ya, he knows he can say no same way I can say no. He was the one to ask after the first miscarriage if I wanted to try again, and then last week while doing it he asked if it was okay to and I said yes, if he didn't want to he could've pulled out and afterwards he asked if I was okay with trying again and if I wasn't he was going to go get a Plan B"

"Okay as long as you both want it"

"We do"

Laying on the team couch with Morgan laying on Maddie back watching the TV while the team had a meeting, turning her head as far as she could seeing Morgan had falling asleep on her. Reaching over grabbing the remote changing the channel tired of watching Paw Patrol changing it to something else.

The team finishing up their meeting walking in to see both Maddie and Morgan passed out on the couch, the team all looking at Morgan drooling on Maddie back, "Maddie is going to have a pool on her back by the time Morgan wakes up" Tony says walking over scooping Morgan up to get her off Maddie back. Shooting herself awake turning quickly grab Morgan pulling her to her chest pulling her legs up putting her in a cocoon. Tony jumping back at the reaction Maddie eyes were wide her heart was pounding breathing heavely waking Morgan up who pulled her legs in on herself scared not knowing what was going on.

"You okay?" Tony asks seeing the fear in Maddies eyes. "Uh-ya-ya I'm fine just a reflex I guess" sitting up checking over Morgan quickly handing her to Tony, "I'm going to go use the restroom" standing up walking to the bathroom, Bucky not liking how she acted following her walking into the bathroom behind her.

"What's wrong? You looked like your life just flashed before your eyes" looking at her in the mirror "When I felt her get removed from me it like brought back flashbacks of running through the streets with her and my instint was to grab her and hold her to me as tight as possible" turning back around recreating pulling her into her chest. "Aw doll" pulling her to his chest rubbing up and down her back feeling the drool moving his hand away "Ya she drooled on me" chuckling in his chest.

"You feeling okay though?"

"Ya just scared me" looking up at him with her chin on his chest. Leaning down kissing her softly being careful to not mess up her makeup. "Now can you help me get this drool of my back its gross" turning around handing him a tissue, "What about when you drool on me" teasing her, "Its still gross I just try wipe it off before you wake up"