Chapter 121

Holy FUCK 100k reads!!!!!!! (Ap25)

================================================================================

"Steve I'm going to stop you right there" putting her hand out "You have been apologizing for..." turning to look at the clock "....that time is wrong...." reaching for her phone on the coffee table "...3 hours, either wrap it up or call time, I need to either pump or go wake Willow up to eat, my boobs are sore and I'm about  to start leaking again" as if Willow heard her the monitor speakers are suddenly full of cries "Better pick quick" as she pushes herself up out of her spot. "I'll wrap it up"

"Okay give me a minute" walking away to go get Willow. Bucky watching her until she was out of sight "I'm very surprised, 3 hours and you only repeated yourself twice." Steve taking a deep breath "I-I have been thinking about what to say for a year Buck I have it memorized and I didn't want to leave anything out that I want to apologize for."

Maddie joining them sitting down on the couch with Willow pulling her breast out for Willow as Steve looks away not wanting to get punched in the face even though he knows Maddie doesn't care but he wants to be respectful and not look at her that way. Waiting a beat before turning to look back seeing Willow was attached and blocking most of Maddie breast. "Ok uh...actually let me use the restroom be right back"standing up moving the restroom.

"How did my pumpkin sleep?" turning to Maddie as he plays with her feet watching Willow try to smile as she eats. "How much did she eat before she went down?"

"Uh not sure one sec" pushing off the couch walking to the kitchen seeing the bag that Steve pulled out looking at the ounces "5 ounces" seeing Maddie nod her head as she helps Willow re-latch. Bucky getting Maddie a drink for her since her smoothie she drank while Steve talked was empty.

Steve rejoining them on the couch looking between the trying to figure out how to wrap it all up "Again I'm not forcing you guys to forgive me or anything but I at least want to apologize in the hopes it calms things down between us. Like I said I missed everything in the past year because I wanted to have you by doing it in the worse way possible"

"The worst way possible would've been you killing Buck, but then I would've killed you" giving a quick fake smile then going back to her neutral face. Steve pausing looking at Maddie who stared back at him, clearing his throat before finally continuing "I don't care if you guys don't accept it,  I just want you two to know how much I regret what I did and how I hate how much time I lost with you guys, I mean my best friend had a baby and I wasn't there after she was born to congratulate the both of you. I was ecstatic to hold her for the first time I thought I would never hold her and never be in her life, I know I'm not really in it as much as everyone else but I like the little bit of it that I am in. I want to be able to move pass this but its not my decision and I know that...I just hope we can eventually get back to a good place between us" looking between the couple as they stare back at Steve.

"You done?" Maddie the first to speak after a few minutes of awkward silence "Ya"replying quietly "Good, now I can speak." Steve swallowing hard as he waits for her to continue "As of right now I accept like maybe 40% of your apology. The other 60% percent of it is you snooping through our shit and bringing up a miscarriage I had that I didn't want anyone to know about. It was just me, Buck, and Jasmine who knew. No one else but then you decided to snoop and bringing it up and say he is only doing this to make me miserable, you've never gone through a miscarriage you don't understand how you never feel the same again and how you will always feel like a disappoint to the ones you lost" Steve keeping his eyes locked on Maddie wanting her to see she has his full attention.

"So there that was 30% of that 60, and that other 30% is the fucking the plane ticket you bought" his eyes widening finally looking over at Bucky with his eyebrows low staring right at him "Ya I know about the plane ticket...did you really think I would go with you after you said all that shit, after I hit you and told you to leave, then you came back and tried pulling the same shit, you fucking dumb Steve"