Chapter 80

"Doll you know I don't have one ounce of rhythm right?" Raising his eyebrows at her as she tried to teach him a Tik tok dance. "There is no rhythm involved, just watch what I do and then you do it" watching her dance having a better time watching her than anything "wait can you redo it I think I'm blinking over a part" trying his hardest trying to make it seems convincing "nevermind I'll do it with Jasmine" grabbing her phone to stop the music.

Pulling her in to him pinning her in between his thighs. "Why don't you just do the dance"

"It needs two people or it looks dumb" clicking her phone off setting down on the island next to them. Hearing the elevator door open looking over to see Peter walking in a few seconds later with sadness written all over his little face "Hey Peter I thought you had summer school?"

"The teacher dropped me because I missed two days due to the mission" throwing his backpack on the counter. The team all looking at Tony "I sent him back so he wouldn't miss class I don't let him miss more than three days in a row and with summer school I try not to bring him unless I have to but since we are down a certain super soldier" looking over at Bucky while Maddie gave Bucky a death stare as he looks off in the distance trying to no look at them.

"I told him to go I can't really push him to do it"

"Bribe him with sex" shrugging his arms "I can't have sex for two weeks Tony!" Throwing her arms in the air "Sorry Peter" cringing at Peter "Its okay Maddie, I will just have to take the class when school starts I just wanted to get this class out of the way"

"Nope you are taking that class now, you already did 3 weeks of it and you are going to finish it" Maddie says grabbing his backpack shoving it to his chest "Someone give me their car keys" holding her hand out for someone to give her keys. Steve digs in his pocket throwing her the keys "Thank you be back soon, come on Peter" taking his wrist pulling him to the elevators.

"What on earth does she have up her sleeve?" Tony question leaning on the island "No clue" Bucky answers looking out the door before spinning in the barstool looking at the rest of the team "When will you be joining us on a mission Barnes?"

Bucky sighing "I don't want anything bad to happen to her"

"Barnes, it has been almost 5 months since that all went down, I have security following her anytime she leaves, she's got security following her and Peter right now. She will be fine, now will you be joining us for the next mission?"

"Fine but I swear to god if anything happens I will kill you"

"Like how you killed my parents or in a more gorgy way?" Giving a closed lip smile "Stark-"

"I'm pulling your arm Barnes calm down, I will let you kill me if anything happened to her I promise" putting his elbow on the counter pointing his metal finger at him "I want that in writing."

"What are you going to do Maddie?" Peter asks with nervousness, scared on what she has planned, "You'll see" winking at him parking right in front of the school. Walking up to the front door pulling the handle seeing it was locked "This is a sign Maddie I should just take it when school is actually in"

"Nope you are getting in" looking around the building for another door not seeing anything. Looking at the small window on the door close to the handle. Kicking off her heel placing it in her hand smashing it through the window "Maddie!" Peter yells "Calm down Tony can pay for a 10 dollar piece of glass" reaching her arm in through the hole turning the handle letting them in.

"Show me the way" holding the door open for him following him down the large hallway to the classroom. Peter reaching up to knock on the door to the classroom, not liking that technique she pushes her way in interrupting the class. "Excuse me you are interrupting my class and Peter I thought we had a discussion"