Chapter 58

Thank you for 4.3k reads!!! 

Also I totally ran out of time today to write I was Christmas shopping all day and taking my dog to the groomers.

================================================================================

"Okay so if my math is right Steve or Sam should be our next victims, they always use the bathroom right after a run, so we should go and wait for them." Clicking the floor button going to stand in between their two rooms waiting for them to come out. "When did you set up all the pranks anyways" sitting down on the ground leaning back on the wall. 

"You remember those gummies you ate last night?" sitting down looking at him, "Ya?" chuckling leaning her head on his shoulder, "Those were melatonin gummies" 

"You drugged me?"

"Just a little I didn't need you to wake up and see what I was doing" rolling his eyes. Suddenly Steve comes storming out of his door his shirt and pants all wet "You" pointing his thick finger at Maddie who was was covering her mouth trying to hid her smile "You put plastic wrap on my toilet and I got piss all over me, I had to start peeing in my sink so I didn't get anymore piss on me!" gesturing with both of his hands up and down his body where the pee was. 

Sam rushing out of his room seeing everyone "Really? Saran wrap on my toilet" walking to them "She got you too?" looking at Steve "No I always put plastic wrap on my toilet and I put a tiny hole in it to practice my aim, YES SHE GOT ME TOO! I had to pee in the sink to stop it from going everywhere" 

"Man that is so smart I just peed in the trash can and then dumped it down my tub." Maddie cringing at that, "Alright time for the next prank" standing up pulling Bucky up jumping onto his back "Onward!" pointing to the elevator, "Whats the next prank?" Sam asks "You don't need to know" she shouts "Why does you boyfriend get to know?" 

Bucky turning to face them now in the elevator "Is was either tell him or being edged all day tied to my bed" the door close as the redness fills their faces "You had to tell them?" turning his head to try and look at her "Yep, they won't talk to me for the rest of the day" 

Stepping off the elevator walking to kitchen "Hey Mads you got some mail" Nat says tossing the mail up to her, looking at who its from hopping down off of Bucky's back "Who's it from?" looking over her shoulder "My foster fam" opening the trash can leaning back opening up the mail as a shit ton of glitter explodes into the air "What the-" Bucky watches as the glitter falls to the ground in the trash can and around it. "My foster fam they always send exploding gifts for April fools"

Smiling at Bucky turning back to the envelope pulling out the card, opening it confettie exploding into her face "Dam it" she whispers shouts Bucky laughing pulling the confetti out of her hair "I was hoping they wouldn't find these cards" moving the confetti out of the way reading the card taking out the picture. 

"What's this?" grabbing the picture out of her hand looking down at it. It showed three kids two girls and one boy, the boy had blond hair and dark eyes and the one girl had brown hair with blonde highlights, the last girl was Maddie who was much smaller than the two other kids. They were all in their pajamas and their were using squirt guns spraying the parents who were trying to protect themselves with blankets on the couch. "That is me, Ariana, Andy, and those two are Mason and River. That was one of the years we did April fools, we tried to record throughout the day and then we take screenshots from it. They send one each year since I moved out."

"Where are the other ones?" letting out a sigh "Remember when my apartment flooded. I had a small book with all of them in it and it got ruined so I had to throw it all away" Bucky not knowing what to say that as she takes the photo from his hand to look at it.