Chapter 33

Everyone was standing outside of the jet waiting for the all clear to get on the jet. Maddie was huddled behind Sam trying to keep the chilly breeze off of her, "All clear!" the pilot announced and Maddie was the first one on the jet grabbing the closest seat with a blanket on it wrapping herself up in it like a burrito , her face barely poking through. Everyone was passing her grabbing their seats, Nat came on and took a picture of her with her head looking up at her with the tip of her nose red from the cold. James was the second to last one on the jet, seeing her he looked up seeing no one looking at her gave her a wink and smile making her blush, curling up more in happiness.

Waking up the feeling of her seatbelt being undone, then hands slipping under her picking her up, moving her face from inside of the blanket looking up to see Steve carrying her off the jet. "Steve" her voice croaked, looking down at her "Go back to sleep your fine" with a soft smile stepping off the jet feeling the freezing temperature on her face immediately tucking herself back in the blanket to shield herself. Feeling her body being placed down she popped her head out seeing she was in the front seat of the van looking over to see James in the driver seat. Turning herself around everyone was leaning on each other about to fall asleep, looking back at James "You slept the entire flight"

"My sleep schedule is going to be all fucked up" , turning pulling the blanket down to her waist showing off her thick crew neck and messy hair. Leaning over the center console pretending to pick something off the floorboard he whispers "I can fuck you back into it" running his hand up her leg underneath the blanket before removing his hand and began driving.

Grabbing her phone from her pocket she opened her camera roll, looking through her photos finding the photo of her in lingerie, the bottoms having a cutout of a heart, her hair falling down her back, her ass on full display. Holding the phone down low showing him the photo, looking over at it and then back to her, looking in the rear view mirror seeing everyone is asleep "You are lucky we have people in the car, or I would pull over and fuck you right now" swiping to the next photo of her sitting down her head thrown back with her legs open and her hand covering her core. Seeing the photo he grabbed it from her hand and put it under his leg, confused by his reaction she goes to speak but he quickly speaks "You are going to make my my pants rip if you show me another picture. Smirking at him she covers herself up and and hums to the radio looking over at James every once in awhile making sure he still awake.

Finally arriving at the compound everyone grabbed their bags and made their way to their apartment going back to sleep. Maddie went to her room throwing all of her clothes into the laundry hamper, removing her makeup she texted Jame

I'll be done in 5 minutes

Okay, Steve just went to bed so he shouldn't be bothering us

Gotcha

Slipping on the lingerie she showed him, she put on her pajamas and made her way to James. Opening the door she walked down the hallway to his room but spotted him in his spare room writing on his whiteboard, while watching him write she slipped off her pajamas leaving her in the lingerie leaning against the door frame. He picks up his laptop off the ground copying from the laptop onto the white board, now seeing what he wrote on the board

File 30.9

Thinking to herself what File 30.9 might be, she couldn't think of anything except its meaning its a code word maybe, but she had no memory of him talking about that, closing his laptop putting the cap back on the marker. Clearing her throat he spins around seeing her standing there the small amount of moonlight flowing down the hallway lighting her up. Looking at her up and down noticing it's the lingerie from the photo he swoops her up slamming her against the wall kissing her deeply sucking the air out of her mouth "How much do you like this lingerie?" he asks moving his lips down to her chest "I have one similar, ruin it" with that he grabs the top ripping it off of her throwing it to the couch sucking her nips, her hands digging into his hair moving down to his back. Holding her waist, removing her from the wall taking her to his room. Tossing her on the bed he removes his clothes diving into her core, licking all of her juices giving her everything she likes easily getting her to cum.