Chapter 17

"I guess you are going to have to hid your books better" Jasmine says sitting across from Maddie at a cafe. Jasmine had an ice coffee and Maddie had a Chai Tea Latte. "I thought my kitchen cupboard would be best to keep Morgan out of it instead of my closet" she says swirling her drink around. "He was also a jerk saying that making you look at his crotch how gross" Maddie looks down at her lap with her cheeks blazing red. "What?" Jasmine says seeing the red on her face. "I may or may not have been teasing him since I've noticed he was looking at me..."

"Girl, what have you been doing" she says leaning forward to hear Maddie better. Maddie face is still red looking down at her drink not looking Jasmine way. "I wore that shirt that you say I look like I want dick in and I bent over in front of him" she says with a cringe look on her face still looking at her drink. Jasmine starts laughing slapping her hand on the table "Girl, the dick shirt, have you worn the dick dress yet?" Maddie finally looks up with a smirk on her face answering her question. "Did you bend over enough for him to see anything?"

"I bent over quite enough, I also wore that other low cut shirt, but I put pasties over my nipple rings. That's a little much"

"Oh that's too much but your whole pussy print isn't?"

"I don't think I bent over that much"

"What else did you do?"

"I don't do much, just enough to make him look. Things I know he likes. He is always practicing flipping his knife in the gym so I've been doing it when he is around, I've been wearing tighter clothes and-"

"Girl you clearly want to fuck just do it, you might as well show up in lingerie when we go back, I'll keep Morgan occupied"

"No-I will never sleep with him, he already called me a slut, can't give him the satisfaction of being right"

"First off you are not a slut so don't believe that bullshit that comes out of his mouth, and second, but you've thought about it?"

"He probably can't even get it up hes a hundred years old, he probably needs a whole bottle of Viagra just to last a minute, and he probably knows only one position"

"You never know, he is reading your porn books"

"Its not porn"

"It's porn"

"No its-its porn" Maddie says giggling finally accepting it. "I don't know where I am going to go hid my books now, I don't want them out for Morgan to see"

"Just keep them there let the old man read porn"

"Fine"

Arriving back at the tower Maddie and Morgan went to the apartment and Jasmine went down the street to pick up Chinese food. Walking in James was sitting on the couch still reading, but it was a different book and he was already half way through. He seen Morgan walk in and he put the book behind the couch grabbing a children's book from where he put the adult book down. "Hey Morgan how was dance class?" James asked with a huge smile on his face, he seemed so happy to see her. James always loved Morgan from the time she was born, he couldn't fathom every holding a baby and there he was watching her grow everyday. 

Maddie took Morgan bag to the bedroom to get her clothes out to wash tomorrow morning and she pulled out her pjs putting them out on the bed, and then went and turned on the tub. Walking back to the living room Morgan was showing James her new dance moves, they weren't perfect but he gave her many thumbs up as encouragement. "Morgan its time to take a bath" Maddie says watching Morgan run to the bedroom to get ready for her bath once Morgan got into the bedroom she turned to James "Another book really" she says crossing her arms over her chest. James reaches back grabbing the book "Really 24 books of porn" he say with his eyebrows raised with a smirk on his face "Its not P O R N" she spells out, he rolls his eyes standing up dragging his leg behind him.