Chapter 126

Sitting on the ground holding his arms out "Come on pumpkin you are so close" looking at Willow inbetween Maddie legs holding onto her hands. "One foot in front of the other" smiling at her as her little legs shake as she moves them a little forward still holding Maddie fingers.

"Got to let go of my hands Winnie" trying to slip her fingers out of her grip. "Only a few steps then you have my hands" making grabby hands to Willow. Slipping one finger out as Willow tries to stretch to Bucky. Slipping her other finger out leaving Willow to stand.

Turning around looking at Maddie for her hands "Go to daddy" pointing with her chin. "Come on pumpkin, two steps!" cheering her on bringing her attention back to him. Looking down at her feet then to Bucky taking one step "Good job keep going!" taking another step then reaching out as Bucky pulls his hands back away to keep her walking.

Looking back down to the ground then to Bucky as she takes three more steps before finally reaching him "You did it pumpkin" giving her a hug as Maddie scoots to them "Look at you growing up!" kissing Willow cheek.

"9 month old tracker star Maddie tickling Willow making her squeal. "Looks like all those shoes are finally going to come in handy" looking down at her little vans. "Lets try again, get those thighs burning" Maddie scooting away to her original spot as Bucky put Willow up on her feet turning her to face Maddie ''Go to mommy" giving her a little shove as she grips his sleeve, turning to look up at him "You did fine walking to me now you walk to mommy"

"Willow '' Maddie cooes, capturing her attention. Lifting her shirt up showing her breast knowing Willow is ready for late dinner. Stepping her way to Maddie letting go of Bucky sleeve "I thought that was our thing" furrowing his brows in disappointment. Rolling her eyes as she watches Willow take small shakey steps to her before dropping to her knees once in between her legs crawling to Maddie. "If I just have to show my boob for her to come to me this is going to make feeding time much easier" chuckling as he gets up to get her some water.

"Thank you" sipping the water, looking down at Willow happily eating with her curls flowing around her face with white and pink bow slipped on her head. "You got that look on your face, what are you thinking?" rubbing the back of her head "Tony was wondering if I can go and work at the tower Monday and Tuesday for a few hours. There was a company trip and half of the floor will be gone and they are moving people around to help with it"

"You don't want to do it?" letting out a deep sigh "I do, but I also don't. I mean in 3 months I will be working again this would be a good way to test the waters again"

"How many hours?" shooing Alpine away from the water glass "It's just 8 hours in total so 4 hours each day"

"If you want to do it you can"

"I know but I don't want to leave her"

"You know I have watched her longer than 4 hours by myself right? When you go and hangout with your friends you've gone for a few hours you can think of it like that."

"I'm trying to but I also won't have my phone next to me the entire time to check on her or answer your calls if something happens. I do trust you don't get me wrong and when I'm gone for a few hours its when she is sleeping so I don't feel so bad, but I will be working in the mornings when she is awake'' looking up to him "She will be okay if you do and she will be okay if you don't, it's all up to you"

"I know...I would have to wear my work clothes again. I've been enjoying my pjs for the last year."

"You mean you would have to wear those tight pants and fitted blouses again" raising her eyebrows at him "You like my work attire?" nodding his head "Oh ya" chuckling "Why?"