Chapter 53

Waking up with the sun with his doll curled up next to him, her neck having splotches of purple all over. Her hands cupped together and pulled to her chest, her right leg was laying over his hip keeping him snug with her body. Inching himself down to her exposed lower half hidden by her hoodie. 

Lifting her right leg over his shoulder, kissing her inner thigh making his way to her folds. Giving a sloppy kiss to her clit feeling her stir he reaches around grabbing her ass keeping her body pressed on him. "I'm suppose to be treating you" in her sleepy voice "Birthday's over doll all you" licking up her folds, arching her back pushing her hips into him. 

Flipping her to her back her legs wrap around his shoulders keeping hum snug. Massaging her hips as he devours her licking up all her juices. Looking up seeing her head thrown back in the pillows her hands gripping the sheets next to her. Moving one of his hand down to his boxers slipping them off. Bringing his hand back up inserting two fingers in her she gasps the cool of his metal fingers pumping into her. 

Her walls pulsating around his fingers, curling his fingers towards him massage her sweet spot to make her see stars. Pulling her orgasm out crying his name out, pulling his fingers out licking them clean. Helping her take off the hoodie discarding it on the floor. 

Kissing her velvety lips moving down to her neck darkening the hickies. Her small hands sliding down his body her fingers feeling his chest to his prompt abs feeling all the ridges down to his rock hard length. Wrapping both hands around him pumping him, his tip hitting her entrance. 

Continuing to pump him moving one hand away to his ass cheek pushing him into her, "Oh Fuck" she moans into his ear. Smirking in her neck pulling himself off of her taking her arms pinning them above her head. Holding himself still in her looking down at her exposed body before looking back at her face "You ready?" he asks leaning down his face inches from hers, nodding her head bitting her lip. Giving her a devilish smile pulling almost all the way out before slamming into her with no mercy. 

"Fuck-Shit-Oh my Fuck" spurring out of her mouth squeezing her eyes shut, the sound of his hips slapping against her skin echoing in the room with her cries mixing with it. Her finger nails digging into her skin. Crashing his lips into hers consuming her cries, pulling away from her lips catching his breath. 

"You like this doll?" still ramming into her not faulting in his movements "Yes" she barely gets out from the immense amount of pleasure coursing through her body, "Yes what?" leaning in brushing his lips against hers with a husky voice "Yes daddy-Oh Fuck" cumming all over his cock her legs shaking trying to hold her legs around him. 

Pulling out flipping her over grabbing pillow placing it underneath her hips lifting her ass high in the air. Spreading her legs for him he grabs them closing them, pushing on her back bringing her ass higher, leaning down eat her out keeping her legs still moaning into the comforter. Spitting down at her entrance pushing himself into her in one go holding her hips in place. 

Grabbing her arms pinning them behind her slamming into her watching her ass jiggle "Look so fucking good" using his free hand spanking her ass leaving an hand-print on her ass cheek. Pulling her arms back bringing her flush against his chest "Taking me so good doll, so fucking good" sucking on the side of her neck licking a strip of he neck giving her a hard kiss on the side of her face. Moving his hand to hold her jaw his other hand moving down rubbing her clit. 

"J-James" she pants out "Wrong name sweetheart" feeling her swallow "Daddy" smirking making his grip tighter on her jaw "Yes?" 

"I'm going to cum" she cries out squeezing her eyes shut "Then do it" keeping his speed "Different...kind" she pants out. Knowing what she means picking up his speed on her clit "Do it ruin your fucking sheets" he says through gritted teeth. Bitting down on her lip her hands digging into his arm holding her jaw.