Chapter 100!

We've hit 100 chapters!!!!! Thank you all so much for reading I probably would've stopped writing a long time ago but seeing the numbers climb with reads and so many comments and private messages with so much love for my story and I will admit some of them have made me cry and have pushed me to continue so thank you once again...alright one more week before her first trimester is over lets get into it!

58k reads!!

================================================================================

December 18 (Sunday)

Bucky was carrying Maddie down to the team floor to say bye to everyone. "I can walk Buck I'm paralyzed"

"Ya I know but you are still on bed rest and you already did your ten minutes of walking this morning." stepping off the elevator and into the kitchen/dinning room/living room area seeing everyone going over their lists double checking their bags making sure they have everything. 

Bucky laying her down on the couch and turning it so she could see everyone. "Hey Peter" Maddie whispers to him knowing he would hear it with his spidey senses. Peter walking backwards checking his phone sitting down next to her as she sticks her hand in his pocket pulling out a mini Hershey bar out of his pocket "Thank you" tapping his back "Of course Maddie" turning to look at her rubbing her shoulder. "How was your finals are the grades in yet?"

"That's what I am looking at right now" tapping away at his phone "Math I got a 93%, History 91%, Science 94%, English isn't in yet, Economics isn't in yet, PE 100%, and Spanish I got a 86%" turning his phone for her to look at, "We are going to have to get you a Spanish tutor, Bs aren't good enough"

"Ya I just don't find it fascinating"

"I get it but you don't want one class to ruin your GPA trust me I sucked at history and it really messed up my GPA and it took two summer sessions to bring my GPA back up"

"Ya maybe when I get back I will look for one"

"Oh please let me do it I have nothing else to do and I am bored out of my mind" grabbing his arm holding it tightly "Okay you can do it but I don't want no old people I want a young person to teach me, like someone around your age"

"Aw you think I'm young thank god" pulling him to her hugging him the best she could. Peter chuckling as he looks up to see Bucky smiling "Ya the crying hormones are gone I think so now she is always wanting to show affection." walking to her handing her a bottle of juice. 

Peter standing back up looking through his things once more. "Alright I am ready!" Steve announces as he walks in looking at the team not seeing Maddie laying on the couch right behind him. Everyone silent looking at him "What?" confused on why no one is speaking, seeing them all take a quick glance behind him.

Turning to see Maddie glaring at him with her eyebrows low not like her normal look with her large doe eyes. Holding a half eaten chocolate bar in her hand. Turning back to the team clasping his hands "I'll met you all down by the van" stepping away walking out as Maddie glares at him as he walks all the way out. "Dick" she mumbles under her breath taking another bite of her chocolate. 

Everyone saying their goodbyes all hoping to see them late Friday or Saturday after her doctors appointment. "Babe?" she says lowly as Bucky looks through the fridge "Ya doll?" looking now in the freezer. "Can we please go out to eat?"

"Sure what were you thinking?" closing the freezer walking to her still on the team couch "I really want a burger-they really want a burger" quickly rubbing her flat stomach. Laughing at her "Okay any place in mind you were thinking?"

"No, you can pick. I am going to go get dressed" pushing herself up to walk "I got you" picking her up"

"I would complain but you won't be able to do this when I'm 9 months pregnant"