Chapter 46

TOWER

Bucky had been up all night watching the circle slowly close in, at 7:58 it stopped moving leaving the circle at 17 miles. He noticed all of the passwords had an S at the end meaning it wasn't her, continuously checking the messages to see if he missed a message but there was no message since Tony asked for his description. Leaving the room to use the bathroom Steve was watching the circle, seeing that the next password was going to be inputted soon with the last frame being on number 15. Finishing loading waiting for the next password, 1 minute goes by, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 8 minutes, nothing. "Shit, has anyone else's computer shown frame 16 in progress?" everyone shaking their heads looking at Steve "It's been 8 minutes since frame 15 finished" everyone freezing before turning back to their laptops reloading and doing what they can to see if the frame 16 password is being inputted.

Bucky walked in seeing everyone in panic "What happened I was gone for like 10 minutes?" raising his hands up in the air "Frame 16 password has not been inputted and it's been 9 minutes" Steve answers seeing Bucky face falling walking to the computer taking a look at the clock counting down only 30 seconds left or it restarts. Everyone takes in the coordinates of the circle. 10 minutes the screen flashed the circle vanishing, straightening himself up grabbing his notebook and laptop walking out of the conference room Steve following him along with Sam "Buck what are you doing?" following him inside the elevator "I'm going after her we have the streets following the car for 30 minutes, I'm following it and I will go from there" hoping off on his floor.

"Buck you can't do that" Sam speaks in walking into his apartment as he throws clothes and weapons into a duffel bag "Why can't I" walking to his bathroom grabbing his mission toiletry bag that Maddie suggest he make instead of having to pack it every time they have a mission, "It's dangerous Buck, its Hydra, and besides how are you going to know what building she is in there is over two hundred buildings" zipping up his bag "I don't know but maybe my fucked brainwashed brain will guide me there with the memories or feel I don't know but I'm done sitting around. She hasn't messaged since yesterday afternoon and now there are no more passwords being inputted" slinging his bag over his shoulder grabbing a set of car keys off his key rack, that Maddie bought him so he would stop digging through his drawers to find the keys.

Steve and Sam look at each other running to their rooms grabbing their bags, throwing clothes and toiletries in them, meeting Bucky at the parking garage, getting into separate cars following Bucky out of the city.

HYDRA BASE

Waking up her head pounding a ringing in her eyes, her vision blurry as her eyes adjust to the bright room. Her vision cleared seeing she is laying down on a thin twin bed with a small sheet draped over her, lifting herself up feeling a pull looking down seeing she is chained to the floor. Hearing the static of a walkie talkie looking up to see a guard speaking into his walkie talkie "She's awake" walking away from the small window of the door.

Looking around the room and seeing a toilet and sink on the wall opposite from her, there were no windows and no vents. The walls were all grey and the floor was concrete. The loud screech of the door opening, seeing the doctor from before sitting down on the bed looking at her "Good evening Madison, how are you feeling?" sounding sincere "My head and chest hurt" writing it down on his clipboard "Your head is from your concussion and the pain in your chest is from the bruised ribs" snapping his fingers at the guard to come and unlock her from the ground. Sitting up the doctor unbuttoned her shirt they put on her exposing her bra and the bruises on her chest and underneath her band of the bra, looking away from her chest to her wrist red from blood and bruised from her pulling on the shackles.

"Etan gave me strict orders that I can not help you only evaluate you and say if you are getting better or worse, so far you have been getting better but the concussion we need to speak about'' pulling her head back up to meet the doctors eyes, he was a Russian man with a small accent peaking through, he had deep brown hair and clean shaved face with light hazel eyes, he was very well built with calluses covering his hands yet his touch was soothing "How long have I been out?" taking his stethoscope off of him, putting it into his ears, putting the end to her chest "About 5 days, today is the 4th of February and you were beaten unconscious on the 31st of January" listening to her heartbeat "Do you feel nauseous?"