Chapter 134

Last chance to guess baby names that start with A. (NO FIGHTING IN THE COMMENTS!)

================================================================================

Waddling into the spare room that was used as a play room with a baking sheet with a thin layer of playdough with letters cut out to spell Willow. "Okay time to try to trace" placing the tray down on the small kids table as she sits in one of the chairs "Come here Willow" calling her from her building blocks.

"Okay here is your pencil" handing her a unsharpened pencil seeing which hand she is more dominant with. Reaching with her right hand holding it tight in her hand holding her hand helping her trace her name in the playdough "W....I.....L.....L....O.....W, Willow. Good job, let's do that again, W...I..." helping her with each letter.

"Okay you can go back and play" pushing the playdough together then writing Mommy in the dough, feeling a tightness in your belly "I know we are getting closer" placing her hand on her belly feeling the braxton hick.

36 weeks and the doctor looked and saw she was only at 2 centimeters with very few braxton hicks the past few weeks.

"Sssssow" pointing out the window then looking at Maddie "Snow, you're close" looking out the window seeing the snow falling "Daddy!" running out of the room "Daddy is in the shower" pushing out of the chair waddling after her.

Walking into the bedroom seeing Willow was already in the bathroom looking up to Bucky "Sow, sow" pointing to the window, turning looking out the window seeing the snow falling "Ya it is snowing" looking through the fogged up glass down at Willow "Sorry" walking up trying to redirect Willow since she can't pick her up anymore "Don't be sorry, does she need a bath at all though?"

"She was going to get one tonight" trying her best to not look at his body "If you can undress her I can give her a bath while I'm in here"

"You want to take a shower with daddy?" Willow cheesing as she tries to open the door "Okay hold on" stripping her down as Bucky opens the door bringing her into the shower "Come on let's get you all nice and clean" looking up to Willow "How you feeling?"

"What do you think" reaching his arm out drying his hand on the towel then grabbing her waist band pulling her to him before reaching down between her legs "Horny apparently" winking at her watching her face flush "I'll be done with her in a few minutes and then I'll help you" swiping over her clit sending chills through her body "I'll put her down for her nap afterwards just be ready for me" winking at her again pulling his hand out cleaning his fingers.

Carefully laying Willow down on her bed giving her a small blanket letting her snuggle in and fall asleep. Closing the bedroom door walking back into the bedroom seeing Maddie waddling in from the closet "Our turn" slipping his hands down her body scooping her up letting out a small giggle as her bump lays against his upper abs "How would you like me to fuck you" her legs squeezing his sides slightly.

"I could fuck you like this" dropping her down his body letting it rest on his bulge under his boxers "I could fuck you from behind" gripping her ass "I could lay you on your back" pulling her back up to him "I can help you ride my cock" speaking softly with so much spice on the tip of it all. Her face flushing as she describes different ways "Which way would you like me in you" moving them towards the bed "I want to be on top" smirking as he carefully stands her on the bed nibbling on her neck as his hands roam her body removing her sleep shorts then his crewneck off of her body.

Her hands carefully glide over his chest and shoulders feeling all his muscles flex as he moves to undress her. Removing one hand from her pushing his boxers down and onto the floor as he moves them further onto the bed. Propping himself up at the head of the bed helping her sit down on his lap.