CHAPTER 198: Pretending to be a pig (3)

The two who just managed to calm down with great difficulty were shaken once again. Their bodies trembled with fear, and they jolted in their seats.

"What did you say?" the empress thundered with horror in her eyes.

"why did you get yourself involved with them, don't you already know those people from up there are all vicious?"  the emperor shouted, his body keeps trembling visibly. He becomes like this because of trauma. He becomes cowardly and worrywart, he also failed to advance in his cultivation as the result.

The empress also looks at her worriedly, her hands clenching at the side.

'eh' Huang Xin froze, how could she forget about this matter? Now, what she just said has the opposite effect instead.

"mother, father. Don't be too nervous, I think they are also like our clan's ancestors who escaped here. Besides, I have a good judgment of character. Aren't I still alive now? Besides, they didn't know that I already figured it out" she said carefully to calm them for real. "trust me this time" she added pleadingly.

"Alright, but you need to be extremely careful" the empress agreed before the emperor could disagree. She eyed him and he immediately shut his mouth but unwillingness filled his face. But in the end, he still shut his mouth as they could only gamble to cure their son.

After that episode, the empress discusses with her the current situation of the outer region. They just received the news that the jade and Huaxian empires come to terms. Jade empire would attack the newly established kingdom, the jade moon kingdom. Sky empire also started making a move, they appeared uninvolved with worldly matters but they're the ones behind the scenes.

The emperor of the sky empire is pulling strings in the dark. They have long wanted to abolish the peace treaty signed by the four great empires. But they can't do so without everyone's agreement so they made use of the Jade and the Huaxian empire to cause a ruckus to fulfill his wishes under the pretext that the other empires broke it first.

"he's really despicable" Huang Xin slammed her fists heavily, and the table cracked into two. "if not because of those unknown people supporting their backs how could they be this atrocious." she said angrily.

"mother, father. I have an idea..." she told her mother about her idea and after that called Han Shi and Han Sha. They headed towards red cloud city right away where Yu Yue and the others meet up with hong mei.

...

Right after Yu Yue and the others arrived at red cloud city's jade moon pavilion one week after from the capital, hong mei personally welcomed them. Xing Yi leaves right away using a teleportation talisman to head back to bright moon palace to deliver the medicinal ingredients for little Shan Shan's cure.

Little cheng shi came out of the space, he still looks dispirited. The news of his big brother's death gives him a heavy blow. Hao hao tried his best to lift his mood, even little white and little black keep him company.

Seeing him like that Yu Yue has a good idea, she gives lady Shan Shou and Tian Shi a list of foods and things to prepare.