CHAPTER 168: Retaliation (2)

The battle didn't last that long after Yu Yue trapped the guardian beasts inside the space, they quickly dealt the enemy troops and were currently working together to deal with the harpy.

Although Yu Yue didn't kill her directly, she didn't go easy on her either so after city lord Yang totally loses his control the harpy loses some feathers and scales. If she's just an ordinary harpy she might have already died, thanks to her higher bloodline she merely loses some feathers.

"I-I'm s-sorry" she coughs weakly as she fell from the sky.

Yue didn't blame her so she let little purple take care of her, her eyes look at city lord Yang who hasn't died yet. He was lying in a pit dug by his body when they simultaneously beat him black and blue.

Just like the battle ended, the city is in disarray.

...

The aftermath was handled by the others, Yu Yue was busy searching for ways to awaken little shan shan inside the space. She detained the harpy and the two guardian beasts inside her space. As for the others, she killed them all except for city lord Yang.

When lady shan shou heard the news she was already at the border of hundred flower city from phoenix empire to make a report. She speeds home looking distressed, she cried for days when she saw her unmoving daughter.

City lord Yang was handed to her, out of anger she destroyed his soul with the soul eating bell, unable to reincarnate anymore.

When hua ling's group arrive they were angered as well, she was tasked by Yu Yue to deal with the rainbow flame city with wang ling, mo ling and feng chen went to blue thunder city. Hong mei temporarily takeover lady shan shou's job.

Tian shi, the name Yu Yue gives to the harpy. She's been helping her take care of little shan shan these days out of guilt. They have been feeding her the celestial spring water and her vitality is already restored to normal, but she hasn't regained consciousness yet.

One night Yu Yue finally found a way, they just need one rare ingredient. They need the fire dragon grass to refine a pill called dragon soul pill, it's efficacy was said to be immediate. Little Shan Shan's soul falls asleep, for her to wake up they need the dragon soul pill.

This pill would burn her meridians anew and the process was painful to the point that it can be felt by the soul.

Yu Yue doesn't want this method but there's no other way. The next day she leaves instructions for Yu Ling to handle hundred flower city and oversee the manor as she leaves with lady Shan Shou, Tian Shi, Xing Yi, and Xing Er.

"Miss, I can go alone instead. You don't have to come" lady shan shou said absentmindedly, Hong mei help her find news regarding the whereabouts of the fire dragon grass within this months' time.

She's been quiet and absentminded these days too, Yu Yue was more worried about her. It's been a month and she's still like this.

"aunt, it's you I'm worried about. Little shan shan would hate to see you like this. Don't worry I'll definitely find the fire dragon grass with you" Yu Yue held her hands reassuringly.

Lady Shan Shou froze, she then heaves a heavy sigh. "Right, we should look for that fire dragon grass in a good condition. Don't worry I'll rest well and take care of myself on our way so when my daughter wakes up she won't be sad and worry about me" she smiled sadly as they entered the carriage, and she relented to going with Yu Yue.

She also knows that they have a higher chance of locating the fire dragon grass with Yu Yue around. They didn't have many people because everyone was busy, besides it would be more dangerous and slow with many people in tow.