CHAPTER 6: Blessed by the heavens

It didn't take long for the entire crystal's blackness to totally get swallowed by the fragments of bright light and all the pillars surrounding the crystal lightened up according to their designated element. 

"Ding---pinggg!" just at this moment the black jade crystal shattered into several pieces and the room returned to its calm.
The elders as well as Ming Taiyang and Ming Yuxue gasp in astonishment.

"t-this can't be--" Fei Hu's eyes shone brightly.

"IMPOSSIBLE!"

"Hmmm..."

"As expected of the little princess!"

"A GENIUS!!"

"A monster!!" Everyone
exclaimed with mixed emotions in different expressions.

"wahhh Yu Yue" Yu Hua'er exclaimed and hugged Yu Yue excitedly. She's literally jumping up and down with joy deep inside disregarding her self-image. Wrong, she never bothered about it in the first place.

"I would personally teach her and thus she will be joining our Ice jade tower... ahahaha" Ye Baihe exclaimed in exasperation.

"Big sister, she's a genius in all elements and you saw how strong her mental strength is too. So you can't monopolize the princess to your ice jade tower." Ye Lianhua rebuked her big sister's fantasy outright.

"hmmp...That's right, what's so amazing in your tower? Don't waste the princess' talent just to look for stupid stones" Zui Qiang also joined in.

"You! old man! What do you mean waste her talent looking for stupid stones? If she joins your moon spirit tower you would turn her into a muscle head." Ye baihe retorted angrily.

"hehe you guys are at it again," Hei hu said with a laugh "the Princess should go to our bright moon tower" he added happily.

"YOU WISH!" ye baihe and Zui Qiang hollered in unison angrily.

Yu Yue was baffled seeing these high and mighty elders quarreling like little children.

"AHEM...." Qi Ji coughed loudly which immediately settles the other elders.  "fools! that can't be done!" he exclaimed furiously.

"That's right, haven't you all noticed it yet?" elder Hei Tie who haven't spoken since they all get in here squinted at everyone.

Elder Hei Tie is the second oldest of all elders but has a different personality. Hei Tie is calm while Qi Ji is eccentric.

"Elder Hei, what do you mean?" elder Zui Qiang asked while scratching his beard and feigning seriousness to hide his ignorance.

Ye baihe and Ye Lianhua looked at each other and their eyes flashed in realization, as well as elder Fei hu.

"the third princess is blessed by the heavens..." elder Hei started and paused

"but-- her strongest element is Ice, water, and air.  While her lightning, earth, and fire attributes are not awakened yet, it's sealed by her own physique"

"So..." elder Zui Qiang queried in a small voice still not getting his underlying meaning.

Before he finished his words elder Qi Ji interjected glaring at him as if failing to meet his expectations. "so the princess cannot practice alchemy and armament" he continued heavily. "her mental strength is strong, no doubt about it, but it can't make up for her shortcomings."

Upon hearing that explanation elder ye baihe beamed at her younger brother. "younger brother I'll make sure to teach her well..ahaha" she teased because spirit-seeking only requires talent and mental strength, unlike alchemy.

However, Yu Yue's face sank while listening to the side. She unconsciously clenched her hands at the side. Xue'er also looks at her sorrowfully because she knows how much Yu Yue wants to learn alchemy.