CHAPTER 140: Ranking tournament (1)

While Yu Yue was in awe of her stroke of luck that comes one after the other, the entire hundred flower city is in upheaval. They just received a red warning from their spies in the rainbow flame city. The rainbow flame city seems to be in cahoots with one of the great empires. After Yu Yue send back their envoys with severed limbs and tongues the rainbow flame city lord spat blood in anger.

Yu Yue's action is a blatant provocation, without hitch city lord Lin shed all pretense of cordiality and started acting against hundred flower city. They mercilessly slaughter every person they encounter from hundred flower city, causing the people to get agitated and pressure their city lord to take action.

Since Yu Yue was having a great time, the five great clans are the ones suffering the brunt. When they saw her finally coming out they all sigh a breath of relief. They didn't even notice the two little kids following her closely and a little red steam bun on her embrace munching a higher-grade crystal.

"Yu Yue, thankfully you finally came out" patriarch de almost shed tears of joy as he exclaimed. His eyes were red looking rather scary, and his hair was a little messy.

The sight of him scared Yu Yue to death. "uncle de, what happened to you?" she gasped calming her heart.

Seeing her reaction, patriarch de was embarrassed but he thickened his face. He doesn't have the energy to feel bashful right now.

"We are in big trouble, it's the rainbow flame city!" he said anxiously, he was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief at her sight.

"what's going on?" Yu Yue frowned, she was not a little bit worried because she already expected this to happen. She's actually surprised that it took them a month to act.

"rainbow flame city issued a warrant, they want us to hand over the city obediently. Or else, one month later they would besiege the city and kill everyone without mercy" patriarch Si added solemnly.

"the spies also reported that rainbow flame city is in cahoots with one of the great empires." Patriarch tian also follows up.

"Also, the number of bandits near our borders increases, they killed our people without mercy after robbing them" patriarch Zhuang also added contemplatively. In the past, although cases like this happen now and then it's not this worst.

Yu Yue's expression turns unsightly with headache, she almost faints when patriarch Hai added some more.

"And lastly, our people are agitated. They're causing a ruckus outside and pressuring us to take action, some of them are feeling fearful and some of them seem to be intentionally making trouble. Trying to muddle the water even further." Patriarch hai explained with a frown.

After they finished explaining their current predicament they all simultaneously glance at Yu Yue.