CHAPTER 49: Learning together (2)

Five days later Yu Yue finally opened her eyes, she can't advance further. Her advancement stops at qi condensation level 9 middle stage because along the way, after Xing He left she starts learning beast taming so she improves a little slower this time.

Her time was divided between beast taming, medicine and apothecary, array, and cultivation.

Seeing that these youths were good to her she gave them good stuff from the parting gifts she received from her family and the others from bright moon palace before.

She casually gives them spacial rings with the special emblem of bright moon palace, a half-moon with a snowflake at the top.  She forgot what it means to have that ring so she just casually hands it out, she's feeling delighted seeing her group of friends being so happy over a spatial ring.

Their eyes even teared at Yu Yue's kindness, at first they hesitated but they heard Yu Yue mention that she has quite a few of them so they happily accepted it.

They treasured it so much, Yu Yue's face keep twitching because although she also thinks spacial rings are great it's not that valuable to her eyes at all.

If the others know what she's thinking, they might beat her up.
Although they were young masters from great clans their clans aren't that powerful compared to big clans they are only considered third-rate powers. They didn't have special rings because even if they have the money it was hard to come by as armament masters of higher level who can forge spatial rings are extremely rare in the outer region. 

Seeing how studios she is the others also got inspired so she lends them the books that the elders personally wrote for her about alchemy, beast taming, array, spirit seeking, and armaments.

Zhuang Lan chooses to learn armament as he has a higher attribute for fire.

Little fatty wants to learn beast taming because he has an earth attribute, Tian Wuxian chose spirit seeking because he likes money so much even though he has a dual attribute of thunder and fire, and Si Xiao Xiao learned alchemy because he has a steady and gentle aura which is best suited for alchemy, he too has a dual attribute of fire and air.

Lastly, hai xingze learned array because he could tease Yu Yue as he shamelessly asked for pointers from her besides he has a triple attribute for air, ice, and water. Little fatty also copied his shamelessness and learned together with Yu Yue about beast taming.

The others want to be shameless too but Yu Yue didn't learn the professions they choose so they simply work with it on their own. 

Which is why they have slower improvements compared to the shameless two rascals.