CHAPTER 162: City under sieged (3)

Little purple thinned out the advancing enemies thoroughly as per Yu Yue's orders. The weakest were all eaten by her, only the strongest managed to pass through.

The twilight-thorned vines are already exhausted as well, thankfully the backup already reaches the borders, it's hard to cultivate these vines so Yu Yue's heart aches for them.

Soon enough the entire city became a messy battleground. City lord yang and city lord lin directly flew towards the city square. They could detect strong presences there, but they couldn't detect two people's cultivation. They frowned but they didn't think much about it because they have people from Huxian and Jade empires.

"Miss, they're finally here. They have strong people among them, do you want us to deal with them?" xing er asked probingly seeing Yu Yue's frowning expression. Xing Yi also looked at her, ready to act.

"hmm, just act when the situation is critical. For now, let the others have their fill" she smiled meaningfully. Butler white just warned her of the inconspicuous young lady behind city lord yang who was dressed in a tattered maid's uniform. It barely covers her private areas, she looks dirty and unkempt to the point that Yu Yue can't make out her face at all.

Xing Er and Xing Yi nodded in unison, they were confused by her reaction but they didn't ask furthermore.

Yu Yue wasn't worried anymore; she was just frowning because butler white told her that the other city guardian beasts aren't contracted yet. She's just wondering how they managed to order them around.

"where's that so-called city lord? Do you even call him a man? How could he hide when his city is under attack" city lord lin said loudly full of disdain.

City lord yang also frowned when he didn't even see the shadows of the ancestors of the five great clans. "hmm, I thought there are strong people here. Seems like it's just a bunch of children and rag tags who use unknown means to fake their cultivation" he sneered not placing everyone in his eye.

Seeing their young bone age, he directly assumed that they used means to increase their cultivation.

The little assassins and the shadow guards were angered by his words, even the city people were angered by him.

"..." Yu Yue also eyed them speechlessly. Well, she didn't expect them to know that she's a young lady and she's the city lord they were so angry about and most of all it's truly mind-blowing to have such cultivations at their age.

"hmmp, just because you're hiding your faces under that funny and childish masks it doesn't mean we couldn't see through your pretentious facade" city lord lin snorted derisively as he ordered the rainbow crane to spew rainbow flames at the people below indiscriminately.

"hehe, I finally see for myself why the people from your cities seek refuge in other cities" Yu Yue giggled meaningfully as she watched Little Tear who reflected all the rainbow flames with his mirrors.

City lord lin was taken aback, he didn't manage to act quickly and almost get hit in the face. Before the rainbow flames could burn him to a crisp he managed to grab the nearest people and use him as a meat shield.

Seeing Little Tear, city lord Lin and city lord yang's eyes shined covetously. The men from the great empires also have the same covetous thoughts. They could tell that this little boy isn't human or a beast when they saw him standing next to Yu Yue with little pie.

The mirrors showing the scenes of the entire city already disappeared before this bunch arrives so they didn't manage to see their people dying one by one.

"what is that little boy? I should get it and hand it to my daughter to guard her" city lord lin exclaimed excitedly. He didn't even notice ancestor Chen's ugly face seeing one of his clan elders being used as a meat shield.

'idiot' City lord Yang scolded him in his mind for being foolish but he also narrowed his eyes and said even shamelessly. "little girl you should worry about yourself first, move to the side obediently and if you handed that little boy to me I might consider leaving your corpses intact"