CHAPTER 12: Banquette

Earlier that night Yu Yue visited her parents' holy moon courtyard.

"Third miss, do you need some help?" a man around his father's age greets her when he saw her.

"is father still in the study uncle xing he?" Yu Yue asked courteously.

"yes third miss, please follow me" Xing He gestured as he walks ahead toward Ming Taiyang's study room.

"Yue'er you may enter already" Ming Tai yang's voice sounded from inside apparently sensing yu Yue's presence. He noticed her standing outside for half an incense of time already but she didn't step in.

"sister, is also here?" Yu Hua'er asked puzzledly.

"Is something the matter Yue'er?" yu Changlu's voice also sounded a little worried.

Yu Yue never came here on her own, especially around this time.

She pushed the door open after hesitating for a while and greets everyone. "mother, father, sisters pardon me for disturbing you all I just have something to say"

"Hmm don't worry about it, you aren't disturbing anything" Yu Xue'er answered a little guiltily. Because she would miss this little sister but they can't tell her about their plans for now.

They didn't want to get her involved at all because it was just too dangerous.

"if you guys say so. Anyways I came here to tell you all that I wished to join everyone two days from now on and I want to separate from them once we reached the nearest town after leaving the snowy planes...." She explained her reasons and nothing much really because they have already known a little about it before she went into seclusion.

Everyone fell silent, in fact, they all internally disagree with it but they all dote on her so they can't bear to say no.

"would you not go if we say no?" Ming Tai Yang asks softly after a while, knowing too well her answer to that.

"I would sneak outside for sure" Yu Yue joked but deep inside she felt warm because everyone is just worried for her.

"Since you're so obstinate about it then you may go. However, I won't agree if you won't bring along someone with you but since you want to be alone on your journey then I'll just have someone to follow you in secret....and you can't say no" yu Changlu's voice sounded strict as she reluctantly agrees as well.

Although they don't want her to even go outside at all, it won't do her good. Besides she's a talented cultivator. She can't waste her talents in this place, she might face tribulation in the future, which she can't run away from.

Besides given her talent and intelligence she won't be in trouble as long as she won't go to that place.

...

Before the day of their departure, everyone decided to have a banquette.

Yu Yue then told them that she won't be going together with the other disciples because she wants to see the world and learn along the way by herself and she was not sure how long would that take.

Everyone was really against that idea but they didn't say a thing and just prepare some life-saving treasures for her because this is the path she chooses for herself. This is the least they could do.
"princess you should take this gift of mine, I specially prepared this for you" ye baihe gave her a spatial ring.

"Take mine as well" Zui Qiang handed over another spatial ring as well.

The other elders also followed suit and even elder Qi Ji showed up and also give her a spatial ring. Soon enough Yu Yue's hands were full of spatial rings, she casually checks one of them with her consciousness and her mind almost exploded.

"t..this.." Yu Yue was speechless after checking all of them.
They didn't give her all of their treasures right?

Yu Yue teared up a little as she gave her thanks to everyone by bowing her head showing respect and warmth.

"Everyone, thank you so much. I'll keep it to heart." she said solemnly as she bowed to them once again out of gratitude.

Everyone laughs and just shrugged it off.

Since the disciples who would be going out tomorrow is also there, they all gave them something as well. There are only 8 people in this batch, around 12 to 13 years old.

She learned that they were all going to the green mist forest, which is in between the snowy plane and the azure plane.

At the foot of the green mist forest is the Qiuling Kingdom. They need to pass through Zhiuzi town which is the nearest to the bright moon palace where they would separate. Yu Yue needs to pass through merchant city which is closer to Zhiuzi town and from there take a path that connects to the outer region.