CHAPTER 96: Bustling with people

The jade moon pavilion was filled with people during its grand opening thanks to Tian Wuxian's witty advertisement.

The people on the first floor are in uproar at the variety of unique dishes, wine, and tea they haven't even heard of and tasted before.

Though their pockets hurt seeing the price. They also like the ambiance and hospitality they received, however many are discontented because they aren't able to get inside as there is only a limited number of people who fit in at once.

The second floor is also filled with people but could only watch on as they can't afford most of the items, when the noble families went to have a look they too were full of gasps and exclamations. They quickly went back home to get money and almost emptied their treasure rooms.

They too were feeling discontented, some items aren't sold for money but in exchange for rare items and herbs.

Though nobody dared to make trouble seeing the young masters of the five great clans managing the shop personally. This point alone makes them wonder who could be the owner of the jade moon pavilion.

After talking with lady Shan Shou, Yu Yue decided to talk to the ancestors later about the seal.

Around noon she sends everyone down to help except for xing er, Xing Yi serves as a guard to deal with troublesome people along with the five people under him. Yu ling was at the manor, Yu Yue appoint him as a temporary butler of the manor. If xing er wasn't there he would overlook the training of the 35 people.

While she remained on the third floor with little xi wang and xing er.

"Yu Yue many people who wish to buy our dish were angry because they have been in line for hours already. What should we do with them?" little fatty asked as he pants and wipes the sweat on his forehead. The shop was really busy since they opened.

"Well, take their orders and let the chef cook it for them to take out. If they want to eat inside they have to wait" Yu Yue sighed with a headache. Although she seemed leisurely she's the one who solves the major problems.

"err...that's possible too but won't they get mad? They want to eat here and enjoy the ambiance though, besides we don't have enough attendants to take out orders and how should we take that many orders?" little fatty asked scratching his cheeks in frustration.

Yu Yue sighed helplessly, she can't possibly tell them how things work in the modern world so she explained patiently.

"write their orders on a piece of paper including their names and orders, and make a priority number from the first person in the line after explaining our menu of the day. Also if they want to eat inside they have to wait, if they want to come back next time just take their orders. They should be able to understand as they can see for themselves that we have many customers...." she trailed off about as she decided to let the 14 kids out of the space to take orders for take-outs.

"mistress butler white said you need us?" Yu Yi asked excitedly.

On seeing their appearance wearing a cute rabbit mask Yu Yue smiled as she pats Yu Yi's head.

"en, this looks really cute on you little Yu Yi" she smiled as she also patted the heads of the others.

"mistress, I like this so much" Yu Si, the little boy said cutely in a small voice.

Before Yu Yue could say anything a certain little lord tugged her sleeves pointing at the masks a little jealous his meaning was clear because Yu Yue didn't give him one.

Yu Yue smiled as a black bear mask appeared on her hand and she put it on him brimming with tenderness. But unlike the white rabbit mask of the others which is produced in mass volume, there are only one black bear mask and one white bear mask. The white for herself.

"I like it very much big sis" little xi wang smiled happily as he touched the rabbit mask which immediately shrink in size to fit his face perfectly.

When Yu Yue thought that she has runaway assassins on her side she specially designed this rabbit mask one day when she saw the four kids playing with butler white and the Ying Yang twin bear.

These masks aren't ordinary though because it's a high-level armament refined personally by elder Hei tie as per her request. Elder Hei tie is already a Demi Divine Rank Armament Master so this mask has a high-level self-defense and healing feature, it's even resistant to poisonous smoke and inhalant drugs as well. This mask can also hide its wearer's strength and once it recognizes its wearer it won't work on the others.

She even requested for it to have three different colors, red, white, and black.

There are seven designs of the masks, a bear, a rabbit, a smiling face, a devil mask, a ghost mask, a half-face rainbow crane mask, and lastly the raven mask.

The bear masks have 3 different colors, 1 black mask, 1 white mask, and 10 red masks. Only a total of 12 bear masks.

As for the other masks, there are only 1 black of each type and the rest are all white.

The red masks are intended for her friends and the black masks are for people with high positions in the manor. Though at a glance the masks look just like ordinary cute masks used in festivals.

She hasn't given it to the others yet, she only gives one mask to each of the children in the space first.

"mistress, the black bear mask looks good on young master" yu er complimented with a giggle.

"right, but I still prefer my white rabbit mask" yu san agreed happily.

They already know that the mask signifies ranking in the manor so they didn't comment on it, though they treasure the mask so much that they wear it to their sleep when Yu Yue told them that it's a treasure.