CHAPTER 34: Young masters from other clans

Right, little fatty, you haven't told us this pretty sister's name yet" xingze said as he walks closer to Yu Yue while smiling at her charmingly as he saluted even before little fatty could say a thing.

"pretty little sister I'm hai xingze from hai clan, it's lovely meeting you. Just like a blooming bud of----" before he good finished his poetic declaration of love he was stopped short by little fatty after he managed to get over his daze.

"hmmp.  Cut it! No one wants to hear your disgusting poem, who knows how many ladies have you fooled with that" little fatty swatted him away from Yu Yue and quickly introduce her to everyone himself.

"This is our honorable guest, little Yu Yue. Treat her nicely or else I'll ignore you all." Little fatty humped.

Tian Wuxian's eyes flickered at that, this little lady really makes him curious.  He's the sharpest of them all so he quickly catches into it, this fatty is really serious and it makes him suspicious at the back of his mind.

After that, one by one little fatty introduces them and they all eat and talk to catch up on what happened to them these few months they aren't together.

Yu Yue found them fun to be with so she enjoyed their company. At first, she didn't intend to bother with these young masters at all but now they all recognize her as a friend so she didn't think too much and just go along with them.

"What? Little fatty who dares to beat you up?" Zhuang Lan asked in disbelief. Unless that person is tired of living, who would beat this little ancestor?

"You get beaten for food? Hahahaha..." Hai Xingze laughs out loud at little fatty's experience.

"Hmmp that Tian Cai restaurant is too arrogant. This young master will make them pay sooner or later" little fatty shook his fingers as he vowed to grow stronger for food, of course. This is why he decided to go along with Yu Yue for experiential learning.

"So little Yu Yue, you came here to experience learning? And you two are leaving the day after tomorrow to go to the dark forest?" Tian Wuxian asked in disbelief. He was much more focused on this so he asked again.

Everyone was also stupified and glared at little fatty fiercely.

"Little fatty, you didn't even tell us such an important piece of news." Zhuang Lan and Xingze blurted in unison angrily.

They always do things together so they found this little fatty unforgivable for not telling them.

"Right, you should have informed us all" the gentle Si Xiao Xiao also frowned.

"Well, this..." little fatty guiltily stammered.  He really forgets about informing them, besides he can't decide this matter himself so she throws the hot potato into Yu Yue's arms.

"Well, that's why I'm telling you all this now, besides you all should ask Yu Yue first if she wants to bring you all along, and even if she agreed I don't think your clan elders would agree to it anyways, this would be dangerous." Little fatty reasoned shamelessly as he acts arrogant.

Everyone stared at Yu Yue intensely. She feels helpless and hesitantly agrees. "Sure, if your elders agree to it, though it would be really dangerous" she agreed and reminded them once more that they aren't going there to play. 

Seeing their expectant and excited face she can't bear to turn them down, besides these youngsters have high cultivation and they are all trustworthy aside from how they usually act and banter based on what she witnessed from their exchange.

They all cheered happily and talk some more until early evening and decided to part ways once they exited the restaurant and quickly came back home to ask their elders.