CHAPTER 65: Si xiao xiao is a girl?

how can this be?!" he blurted stupified as he saw Si Xiao Xiao's bosom.

He pokes it multiple times and it feels soft and real.

"It's true, Xiao Xiao is a girl" he blurted in horror trying to recall if he did something 'men stuff' around Xiao Xiao. They have been friends since young and they didn't notice at all.

Si Xiao Xiao awakened suddenly, she could feel someone fumbling over her bosom. 

She instinctively slapped that person's face hard.

She immediately covered herself up and change her clothes.

Her men's clothes were tattered by the spirit beasts after completing level 9. She didn't have the energy to dress up properly and directly soak in the medicine bath.

She didn't think that they would end up in the same room.

She glared at tian Wuxian angrily.

"what are you doing?!!!" she barked at him furiously.

Tian Wuxian touched his face and stood dumbly. "Y-you..." he stuttered but he can't say it out loud.

He still hasn't recollected his senses yet. It hadn't even registered to him that he did something really inappropriate to a girl.

Si Xiao Xiao's angry voice shook the rest awake.

They wake up hastily in a defensive stance. Their reactions improved to this level thanks to Snow fairy's merciless methods.

They aren't able to lax at all during the test because if they do so they might lose their little life. They're alone by themselves so their awareness and vigilance expanded beyond their limits.

"wha-what's going on?" little fatty asked with a yawn. He hasn't slept so well since starting the tests.

But when he clearly saw everyone he run to them jumping up with joy. "everyone, bohoho" he said in tears delightfully. 

Hai xingze and Zhuang Lan also gather around the others with warm smiles.

They have been alone for who knows how long already, they went mute and forgot each other's faces.

Si Xiao Xiao glared at Tian Wuxian with murderous eyes in a warning. As if to say, 'if you say anything I'll chop you off into pieces' 

"Xiao Xiao what happened?" hai xingze asked with a frown.

The others also look at her in confusion. They look around warily but they couldn't feel anything weird. 

"oh I just thought we already completed the tests but it seems like that's not it, we aren't back at the altar yet" Si Xiao Xiao's eyes flashed as she quickly diverts everyone's main focus to their general situation in a fluster.

Tian Wuxian's cheeks reddened even more now that he realized what just he had done. 

This didn't escape from the other's eyes, especially the bright red palm prints on his smooth white face.

"Wuxian, what happened to your face?" little fatty asked doubtfully.

Tian Wuxian was embarrassed as he glanced at Si Xiao Xiao who was acting like she was not affected anymore but he could still see traces of anger in her dark eyes. 

He sheepishly scratched her cheeks and lied embarrassingly. "a spirit beast hit me in a sneak attack while completing the level 9 test" he mumbled dismissively as he could feel a murderous intent if he would say something else.

He sighed a breath of relief when the others didn't dwell on it but just simply laugh at it.

Si Xiao Xiao's death glare lingered a little longer but she looks away after that, her heart thumping violently.

Hai xingze looks at the two suspiciously for a while because he's not as simple as those two. He often teased girls around the city so he gets slapped in the face sometimes too.