CHAPTER 164: City under sieged (5)

The envoy from the Huxian empire scolded city lord yang angrily. "idiot, didn't you see what happened to the rainbow crane's attack earlier? Stop being foolish, elemental attacks won't work against them. Get back to your senses and use strength to deal with this brat" his cheeks even reddened after saying those words.

City lord yang also calmed himself down after gnashing his teeth angrily, she then ordered his men to kill everyone on sight. City lord lin also ordered his men, and soon enough the entire city square was washed with blood. Thankfully, Little Tear and the array Yu Yue set up helped to minimize the damage.

Midair little purple and the rainbow crane engaged in a fight, the battle is at a stalemate. On the ground, little black and little white played with the blue thunder snake. They use the soccer ball Yu Yue asked elder Hei to refine for them to play with. Even if it's just a toy, the damage was great as it's an earth-grade armament. They treat the poor white snake like a goal, they use the ball and targeted the white snake on all sides.

Yu Yue face palmed in frustration and scolded the two brats not to enjoy themselves too much because she still needs to spend more to repair the damages they made.

On the other side, the envoys from Huxian and Jade empires stood still. Their men were engaged with the shadow guards and the little assassins. They frowned seeing their people losing ridiculously to this bunch of children when they were about to move Feng Chen and Yu Ling blocks their way.

City lord yang and city lord lin were heading toward Yu Yue's direction filled with murderous intent and covetous eyes. They didn't target her because of her identity but because of her treasures, they have already witnessed her people wielding high-grade armaments when the battle started. If they could have such treasures then this little girl surely has more of them.

The remaining city people were engaged in a battle as well, led by young master Chang assisting the patriarchs of the five great clans who leads their remaining clansmen and clan elders to fight with the other great clans from other cities.

"little girl, are the five great clans that desperate? why would they instate a girl like you as the city lord? If that's not the case, then I'll see what abilities you have" city lord lin snickered sinisterly as he immediately flew up and slash Yu Yue's neck with his sword.

Yu Yue quickly took out her snow feather zither, she can't fight these old monsters closely. She coordinated with Little Tear and little pie who blocks the spirit attacks for her. She's just focusing on evading and attacking their minds while little pie directly attacks them.

"Seems like this little girl is also something else too, though I can't detect their vital energy I still want them for myself" city lord yang smiled treacherously. With a wave of his hands, a gold spear appeared on his hands.

He maneuvered and throws the spear as fast as an arrow toward Yu Yue's chest. Seeing her staggering figure after evading that attack, city lord lin quickly slashes his sword on the other side cutting off Yu Yue's path of retreat.

While he was still a meter away Little Pumpkin who was pretending to be a crown flower on Yu Yue's head made a move, he always teased little willow and replaced his favorite spot. That's why Little Willow can't be seen much these days, he stayed inside the space obediently out of fear towards this little ancestor.

Little pumpkin spewed his toxic fumes at city lord lin's face directly. His leaves shake vigorously with excitement. City lord lin choked, he swung his sword with momentum earlier so he was unlucky to not dodge the frontal attack.