CHAPTER 62: Butler white

Yu Yue feels sad that Snow fairy just disappears like that.

Before she could react after opening her eyes she was swept out somewhere in a flash about half a breath's time it takes. 

She looks around in confusion and gasped in a daze stiffly as she could feel abundant and pure thick spiritual Qi enter her body.

What shocks her the most is the unfamiliar environment. There are spirit medicines all around, the sky is so pure and blue, and the sun is just nicely warm.

"Little fatty? Brother Xiao Xiao? Brother Wuxian? Brother Xingze? Brother Lan?" she called out loudly while looking around.

She finally recollected her senses and panicked when she couldn't find anyone and failed to notice a certain little tree coiled around her head like a crown.

A certain white bunny is also looking at its new mistress. He sighed sorrowfully because he always ends up with weird masters and mistresses.

While Yu Yue was looking here and there a white bunny wearing a cute red vest with a red bowtie jumps on her front.

Yu Yue's eyes immediately brightened as she pounced on the poor bunny affectionately.

"you pervert, let me go!" the bunny struggled in disgust as Yu Yue hug it over her bosom rubbing it affectionately.

Yu Yue was petrified and speechless at the bunny's words but she gets over it quickly and stared at it with curiosity.

"Oh, you can talk like a human little bunny? You're so cute in these clothes by the way" Yu Yue said as she rubs its body all over.

"Uwahhhh, why did this always happen to me? That shameless woman is really heartless" the bunny cried out indignantly.

Yu Yue paused and stopped molesting the poor bunny momentarily.

"Are you talking about snow fairy?" she guessed. 

"Hmmph" little bunny nodded in tears.

Yu Yue quickly pacified it as her heart ache for him.

"Why, did she bully you?" Yu Yue asked in confusion.

"She always bullies me, she even makes me wear this thing and keeps calling me butler white and now she just leaves like that. I hate her so much, she's too heartless wuwuwwuwu" butler white whined pitifully in tears.

Yu Yue hugs him lovingly, it turns out this fella is just sad that his mistress's soul fragment already left this world.

After pacifying him, butler white struggled to get off her embrace.

It waves its short paws and a Wooden table and a chair appeared.

It jumps to the top of the table and asked Yu Yue to sit down.

Yu Yue sat down and she looks for sweet treats in her cosmos sack and placed it on the table. She's feeling really hungry now.

"Where is this place by the way?" Yu Yue asked curiously as she slice a piece of cake and gave butler white some.

Butler white eats it excitedly, relishing the great taste. He misses human foods so much; he hasn't eaten these since her mistress died.

He almost chokes, thankfully Yu Yue quickly give him a cup of tea.
He used two short paws and drank tea.

Yu Yue smiled warmly at his cute appearance while eating gracefully as she patiently waits for him.

After that, he slowed down but still didn't put the plates away and answered Yu Yue with his mouth full.