CHAPTER 73: Ming Xi Wang

After they send their guest off to rest, ancestor De checks the spacial ring casually to see if there's anything special about it. 

Once he saw the space inside the pack to the brim, his mouth opened wide in petrification.

He immediately stands up with a bang hitting away the wooden chair in the process.

They're still at the hall to ask patriarch de what's going on, waiting for further explanation.

The clan elders and the rest were shocked at his reaction.

They keep asking what's wrong but ancestor de ignored them and check the ring again and again.

"Father, are you alright? It's just a ring, you don't have to act like you haven't seen the world" San'er asked contemptuously at ancestor de's reaction.

Ancestor de, the elders, and the patriarch have a storage ring.  Although it's a treasure it's as if they haven't seen one.

Ancestor de glared at San'er in annoyance. "you! foolish child, what do you know? Hmppp" he said as he handed him the spacial ring to check for himself.

San'er check it begrudgingly and his eyes also widened and he reacted just like how ancestor de reacted.

Not long after the main hall was filled with excited gasps and exclamations.

Since then, De clansmen treat them like a family and even provided a courtyard for them to stay in as long as they feel like it.

Seeing that they have no idea how to take care of the baby madam Yao'er volunteered to help out now and then while Yu Yue wasn't home.

At first madam, Yao'er finds this child really odd. He's unlike other babies, always quiet and not curious and rambunctious.

He's also a neat freak, he's just two years old but he would already grab books.

Everyone found it incredulous but their hearts ache for him, they feel pity because he was so diligent and a good child yet he can't be with his family.

He's very understanding, he didn't bother anyone and he's not making trouble inside the estate.

The De clansmen are now already used to seeing a two-year-old kid reading quietly in a courtyard without any other expression.

He would only get excited once they mentioned little Yu Yue and listen to them talk with excited eyes.

Aside from madam Yao'er, the patriarch, the ancestor, and the two shadow guards he doesn't like others around him.

Sometimes even the ancestor could feel a deep feeling of apprehension towards little xi wang. 

Just like today, San'er came again to play with him. For some reason, little xi wang doesn't like him at all. Whenever he gets near, the little kid would frown as if annoyed by him. San'er is so stubborn he won't give up until this little kid likes him too.

San'er did think right, this mighty and overbearing little lord doesn't like loud people. 

And San'er is sadly one of those people so he always gets the cold shoulder.