CHAPTER 147: Winning the first round (3)

Yu Yue frowned when she used the power of light to check patriarch chang's condition. She tried using her qi but she didn't manage to see through the heart voodoo curse. Hua ling told her to use her power of light.

She brought Hua Ling inside the space and went through the medical section of the mythical library. Butler white also helps her so they quickly found a way to resolve the heart voodoo curse.

Before patriarch Chang could wake up, Yu Yue already made an arrangement for him. The five great clans also agreed as they brought those people away to join with the second elder Zhou. She just alleviates his condition; she would cure him totally if he agreed to work for her. 

After she was done with them she called everyone and they entered the space.

"Everyone, I saw all of your performance today and I'm really satisfied. Especially for aunt Shan Shou, who managed to have a total of 100 points, hong mei a total of 97 points, mo ling a total of 93 points, Hua Ling a total of 90 points, Yu Ling a total of 88 points, and lastly Feng Chen with a total of 95 points." She announced with a smile. Everyone cheered loudly when they heard their captain's points, they can't wait to know their points too.

"Don't worry though, this round only has a 20 percent effect on your rankings. After two days of rest, we would hold the final ranking tournament so you still can catch up." She said with an encouraging tone.

Everyone's eyes flashed with competitiveness before they couldn't even dream of having a rank but just a mere lowly disposable servant so they're taking this very seriously.

"Xing Er, let the captain announce their member's points. After that, you already know about the rewards so you can distribute them" She said with a mysterious smile. Everyone stared at her suspiciously because they still didn't know what rewards would they get.

Yu Yue prepared a big reward for them, she asked butler white for several earth-grade armaments from the spirit weapon pagoda. After the ranking tournament, she would give the top rankers sky grade and heaven grade armaments. But she told Xing Er to warn them not to casually use it unless it's necessary, as it might draw attention.

Yu Yue went to check on little purple quickly, it hasn't finished evolving yet but its strength grow to a terrifying level after absorbing little willow's essence.

She would occasionally drop by to water little purple with the celestial spring water. Celestial spring water is beneficial for spirit plants, spirit beasts, and cultivators. Little White and Little Black even use it as bathing water.

When she was on her way Butler White didn't tell her that little purple is already done evolving so when she gets there she saw a fine gorgeous young lady with green clothes, green vines-like hair, and violet eyes. She looks really stunning like a fairy. There are also 5 little plants on the ground coiling around her coyly.

Yu Yue was overwhelmed with excitement, she could recognize her. She did feel something happened to little purple earlier that's why she came after settling her affairs.

"greetings to mistress" little purple said elegantly. If Yu Yue didn't know that she was little purple she would have thought, she was a young lady from a noble family with a gentle and elegant temperament. Unlike Yu Xue'ers cold elegant vibe, Little Purple has a cute yet elegant and sweet air about it.

"little purple, you're so adorable!" Yu Yue squealed in delight as she jumps around admiring her, she looks like a 12-year-old girl a little smaller than Yu Yue. She's really fond of her cute look, Yu Yue couldn't help herself from pinching her adorable cheeks.