CHAPTER 2: Bright Moon Palace

After ten years everyone soon finds out how peculiar the little princess is.

When she's old enough to crawl she starts doing things not any normal baby ever does like learning how to speak, read and write.

By then, everyone in the palace knows her as a genius.

During all these years Ming Yu Yue finds it really hard to interact with her family because she's mentally not a child but a 23 years old lady now 31 years old both lives combined with a 10-year-old body.

Everyone treasures her like the apple of their eye.

By the time she's able to talk she keeps saying the word "brother" and "books" although incoherently.

You all have guessed it right, it's the first two words she says out loud when she's able to talk, not mother and father to her parent's dismay or 'big sis' to the first and second princess' fat hope.

She wants to have a little brother because it would do her so much favor to divert everyone's attention because she wants to dedicate herself to learning more about this foreign world.

What a poor little brother to have such a sister, if he soon finds out about his sisters' thoughts he might weep in tears.

Don't get Yu Yue wrong though, she likes and loves this new family but she just feels too helpless and a little awkward to interact with them because they all treat her like a child and she's actually older than kids around her age.

She always read books to the point that everyone worries about her because they could rarely bump into this third princess and saw her act her age.

She learned a lot about this place. Bright moon palace is a hidden force located in the snowy plane the deepest part of the arctic region where there are no travelers passing at all.

It's so isolated from neighboring kingdoms and sects.

It's always ice cold outside the palace to Yu Yue's amazement, because the entire vicinity is actually protected with a barrier that keeps everything inside in normal condition. However, outside the barrier is blanketed with pure white crystalline ice and snow all day all year round besides the palace is self-sufficient which reminds her of a terrarium, a giant terrarium.

And what shocks her the most is that this place doesn't look so simple at all but she just didn't know what that is exactly.

Bright moon palace is actually located in a very strategic location as if whoever build it gave it some careful thought to make use of the location as a natural defense against intruders because who in the world would build a palace in a place with an extremely harsh climate?

The palace is located in the southern part of the snowy plane bordered by the outer region and the nearest kingdom to the north which takes two months at the fastest to get there is the Qiuling kingdom, a decent small kingdom that is not as isolated as the bright moon palace.

Located in the far east of bright moon palace is the Bai An kingdom.

Bright moon palace abstains from worldly affairs but they allow their disciples to go on to experience learning once they reach a certain age.

Once the disciples were outside, they don't use their identities as disciples of the bright moon palace but just ordinary cultivators.