CHAPTER 58: Testing (1)

Snow fairy silently praised their strong mentality and continued to harp on them. In fact, she's trying to gauge these youngsters' mental fortitude because they might not be able to bear the pain later. She laughed sinisterly.

"As for leaving this place, it won't be possible unless you pass the test" she smiled wickedly.
'it won't be easy and I won't be lenient.' she smirks.

"as for you little girl, it's something else. I would personally conduct your test" snow fairy smirks at Yu Yue's despairing face.

'heh I won't make it easy for you as well.' she vowed mentally.

Yu Yue's heart almost burst, she was having a bad premonition just looking at this great ancestor.

Without waiting for them to recollect themselves from a daze she waves her hands and their surroundings change.

They're now standing inside a white room with a large white crystal floating mid-air while other smaller size of crystals floated around the biggest crystal at the center.

Under the biggest crystal is a platform.

"Who wants to go first?" she asked casually at the youngsters looking at the platform and the crystals without change of expression.

Si Xiao Xiao steps forward and walks straight toward the platform.

Once he steps inside the platform the largest crystal slowly floats to his level.

Yu Yue and the rest watched on the sideline as Si Xiao Xiao imbued his spirit qi at the crystal.

They aren't unfamiliar with testing crystals so they know what to do already.

It didn't take long as the crystal was enshrouded with a bright glowing light.

Two of the floating smaller crystals brightened respectively.

"Peak level qi condensation stage, air, and fire attributes. Not bad, your talent is good" Snow fairy praised as Si Xiao Xiao walk off the platform.

She eyed him teasingly but she didn't say anything as Xiao Xiao's face reddened in embarrassment. Thankfully, Snow fairy didn't expose him so he quickly gets over it.

The rest didn't notice anything except for Yu Yue and tian Wuxian who was right in front of Si Xiao Xiao but they didn't say anything, though they were curious as well.

Tian Wuxian steps forward next.
After injecting his spirit qi, the crystals glowed.

"hmm. fire and thunder, great attributes" she commented.

She didn't get excited over their talents because what kind of talent hadn't she seen before?

Zhuang Lan went next, "oh your flame attribute is extraordinary. You have a radiant body physique"

Zhuang Lan smiled sheepishly as the others look at him stunned. They didn't know of his physique at all.

"Hmmp. You hide it from us so well. We won't let you off later" hai xingze scoffed at him as he went up next.

"ice and water, great combination" snow fairy said as xingze went up next.

Little fatty went last. "Your earth attribute is great, although your metal body physique isn't worst than the radiant body physique at all" snow fairy said with a smirk. She didn't find it weird that this group of friends hides secrets from each other even at their level of friendship but she also praised them because they trusted in each other.

The others were stunned again, their expressions unsightly.

"dammed even you little fatty" Tian Wuxian cussed.

"Hehe. my father says he would beat me up if I told you guys." he said guiltily. 

Si Xiao Xiao is also feeling a little guilty as he looks away because he can't tell them, aside from it being embarrassing it's dangerous if many people know of it so she didn't dare tell them.