CHAPTER 15: Snowy plane

Since snowy planes take two months at most to traverse from the bright moon palace to Qiuling Kingdom's Zhiuzi town everyone was tired, cold, and looking weary once they reached the borders of Qiuling kingdom.

Yu Yue enjoyed these two months very much, the other disciples look at her weirdly wondering why was she so happy in this frozen land.

For some reason, Yu Yue didn't feel so cold. Unlike the others, she deduced it to her unique snow lotus physique.

She's also very happy because she advanced to qi condensation fifth level peak stage within these two months as if this harsh, chilly, and windy environment were tempering her body and meridians.

This is what's happening indeed, the first day she's still feeling cold and chilly but she gradually starts feeling comfortable with the cold as if it's nothing to her anymore.

"Maybe it's because she's too happy to notice the cold so it doesn't bother her anymore," Zui Kang said sheepishly and miraculously everyone agreed.

"Yeah, that might be it" He was stunned when he heard Qi Wei'er say that and everyone also nodded in agreement.

His mouth opened wide in astonishment, "can pigs fly now?" he blurted incredulously.

Seeing his reaction, Yu Yue giggled at him. "brother Kang that flying pig can now fit in your mouth. You should close it" she teased him with a smirk.

While traveling they would usually gather around like this to eat, talk, and get warm.

Instead of setting tents, everyone stays in snow caves. In that case, they aren't that cold anymore and they all fit inside because if they get separated by the snow it would be troublesome, so just in case.

"Finally we would reach the Qiuling Kingdom's border tomorrow and we would directly go to Zhiuzi town." Ye Sheng said. He has an outstanding and effeminate appearance.

Although everyone finds this setup tiring because they're all pampered inside the palace but they still enjoy this experience very much and didn't mind at all.

The others nodded in agreement, they have smiles of anticipation. They have been isolated for years inside the palace and were looking forward to meeting new faces and just like Yu Yue to see more of the world.

Even though most of them came from the outside but they weren't able to live comfortably back then let alone admire the wonders of this world, but now it's different, they have the strength to fend for themselves.

Yu Yue feel a little sad because tomorrow she would be on her own and she would surely miss everyone. But that's all, she didn't waver at all.

The others also feel the same way because right after they found their contracted beast and after their experience learning in the green mist forest they have options, to stay outside and continue their experience learning on their own or by group and the elders would go back to the palace by themselves.

"Third miss, you would be alone starting tomorrow do you have plans?" elder Fei Hu asked because they still didn't know what would this little miss would do specifically.

"Father says I can't go to the central region yet and mother says that based on my strength I should be able to walk around the arctic region but there are still many people with higher cultivation than me and even if my cultivation is considered strong I don't have any rich fighting experience ..." she said and paused.

"I heard about the outer region's exotic fruits and herbs so I want to try them and continue my studies in medicine and poison. I plan to improve myself along the way too so I'm heading there straight away." She added with an expectant smile, her eyes twinkling with anticipation.

Everyone was stunned by her reasoning to go there. But they then get over it quickly because ever since they started getting along they always find her ideas simple and leisurely but it's rich and meaningful.

At first, she always makes it sound so simple but there's a good point and always an agenda behind it.

"Isn't that too leisurely though?" Zui Kang asked still finding it unbelievable.

"Well, journeys and adventures are supposed to be as leisurely and fun. Why would I go there to make things difficult for myself? I'm not that stupid." Yu Yue snickered and everyone laughs at that.

"yeah right, this thinking is so you third miss" Hei Man said with worship in his voice.

"Yeah, we should also think positively as third miss" ye fan agreed.

Everyone somewhat has more trust and belief in Yu Yue. Though she's younger than all of them she thinks differently and can see things clearly and they have all witnessed within these two months that this third miss is very capable, she didn't even complain once.