CHAPTER 46: Leaving her side (3)

Just as she thought their family originated from the middle realm and surprisingly her mother came from the higher realm. 

"Uncle master, how do we get to the higher realms?" little fatty asked excitedly missing the crucial point.

The others frowned after Xing He's explanation. If the central region is already cruel and powerful if it's just a region, then how could the higher realms be easy to live with?

"Uncle Xing He, how's the people's cultivation in that place?" she asked, grimacing at the thought that they might have higher cultivation compared to this realm.

She also nailed it this time, just as she thought.

"Your strengths right now are negligible in that place at all" Xing He said honestly. He didn't want to dampen their spirits but he doesn't want to lie.

Everyone's expression fell dramatically. Especially little fatty, his excitement was now replaced with dejection. He was hoping to go there one day but it seems impossible now.

"But with your talent, you all would be able to make a name for yourselves there" he consoled unable to bear their sullen expressions. Besides he's not lying, this realm just has a thin spiritual qi so they aren't able to advance farther in their cultivation.  "also hard work beats talent" he added encouragingly.

Their eyes sparkled, filled with motivation as they finally found a new goal 'to quickly grow stronger and go to that place one day'. They have the same thoughts as determination shined on their eyes brightly like an inextinguishable flame.

Xing He smiled with praises at them seeing that they didn't stay dejected for long, 'indeed good seedlings with the great mindset'.

"But uncle Xing He, don't think that we have already forgotten the main point, don't stall us anymore" Yu Yue perked as she beamed at him after everyone's mood was sorted.

"Cough—that's not it" Xing He coughed embarrassedly as he was exposed mercilessly by Yu Yue.

"ah whatever, let the master punish me for telling you" he sighed sorrowfully trying to act pitifully to sway her mind but she didn't buy it this time.

The others waver but Yu Yue didn't as she stared at him unblinkingly.

She knows that his father treated Xing He like a family so he won't dare punished him severely just because of this.

Seeing her resolute gaze Xing He didn't tarry any longer and just told them everything he knew.