CHAPTER 23: Little miss is a tycoon

Little fatty was dumbfounded. He was so aggrieved that he stomped his feet. "father what do you mean by that, I was badly beaten up it's just a mere red grade level 5 p----"

Before he managed to finish his words Patriarch de quickly covered his mouth and glared at him angrily for failing to meet his expectations.

Little fatty was also stunned when he finally realized it.

Yu Yue was also a little stunned, she was too reckless this time. Thankfully, this father and son don't seem to be greedy backstabbing people.

Why did no one remind her that red grade level 5 pills can already cause bloodshed outside?

She thought it was just normal because in bright moon palace she could even have earth-grade level 1 pills, red grade pills are like trash in there. What she didn't know is that in bright moon palace it's all normal for her because they all treat her well and give her the best stuff.

"Let's talk somewhere else." patriarch de said solemnly as he keeps looking left and right warily.

He brought Yu Yue and little fatty inside the inn they're staying. Although the inn was luxurious but not so grand. Yu Yue noticed that those grand establishments only allow people with well-known status to step foot inside their buildings.

Little fatty ran on his own earlier to get some food but he ends up beaten instead.

Patriarch De locks the door tightly after ordering some tea. He invited Yu Yue to sit down and they start talking. He rented the entire inn because there are more than 20 people with them.

"little girl you're too careless, if other people heard what you just said earlier you might end up losing your little life" patriarch de worriedly reproach her.

Yu Yue laugh sheepishly, "that- I thought it's just normal" she muttered to himself.

The father and son duo's mouths twitch several times when they heard her response.

"what do you mean by that little sister? if it's normal then my father must have been lying to me that it's hard to find red grade level 2 and level 3 pills let alone level 5. He can't even bear to give me grade 2 qi recovery pills." He blurted while looking at his father doubtfully.

Patriarch de's eyes darkened immediately seeing his distrustful gaze so he smacks his son's head. "what do you know? You're only busy with food all the time." He snarled.

Yu Yue giggled seeing the two interacting like that. It reminds her of home, she smiled warmly at the thought.

"ahem. so it's like that. I didn't know because this is my first time outside and no one told me beforehand" she fakes a cough as she explained her recklessness.

"First time outside? Are you a member of a hidden family? Because if not, that's really weird then." Patriarch de asked doubtfully.

"Haha yeah it's like that, I'm out for experience learning" she scratches her head a little guiltily. Although this father and son duo are good people she can't say a thing about bright moon palace, she was told not to tell anyone about it.

"Oh that must be why you're such a tycoon miss, grade 5 pills are too expensive for ordinary families even for us" patriarch de sighed bitterly. Even a grown-up man like him can't compare to this little girl. She must be really rich.

"oh not really" Yu Yue denied in embarrassment because she just remembered she didn't have a penny with her. Everyone must have forgotten to give her any silver and gold. She cried mournfully because how should she hire a carriage without silver? What she didn't know though, her father and elder ye baihe give her many crystals that were more valuable than money but it's just that in this realm using crystals as money is like a miracle because only major sects and kingdoms were using it as a money and they didn't even have as many as on her possession currently.

"oh right, little miss how can we repay you? Since you can afford such precious pills I don't think you need money right? We don't have anything valuable with us right now" patriarch de asked worriedly as he glanced at Yu Yue a little embarrassedly.

"Uhm uncle, just give me some money. I don't have any at the moment." she said in a small voice shyly. She didn't want to ask for payment but she truly didn't have any gold or silver or even copper coins.

"WHAT??" both father and son blurted speechlessly. What did she mean by she didn't have a single penny?

"O-okay" patriarch de quickly recovered and give her almost all of his gold coins.

"by the way little sister why were you alone? Aren't those arrogant young misses and young masters always like to have servants following them all day to display their statuses?" little fatty said in contempt.

Patriarch De coughed awkwardly as he nudged his son to shut up. How can he forget that he was saved by one of those young misses from those families?

Little fatty covered his mouth as his cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"ah forgive my foolish son young miss he's not really a bright kid." patriarch de said rather awkwardly.

"Nah don't worry about it uncle, I'm not one of those people. Besides my father told me that he would send someone to protect me in the shadows" Yu Yue said truthfully touching her nose. Although she's also pampered she didn't act like that at all.