CHAPTER 139: Little red

The sticks of the fan are delicately carved with a white fire; it's made of a valiant willow tree.  The guard of the fan was embellished with white small lotus flowers. There's also a white shiny pearl attached to the rivet, and its leaves are made of light and feathery dark red material.  The slips have white streaks painted on them.

Yu Yue's eyes were dazzled at its magnificence, her heart throbbed with excitement and familiarity as if she just found something she lost a long time ago that she couldn't remember anymore.

While Yu Yue was in a daze, the fan vibrated lightly and a strong offensive coercion of inexplicable spring-like force gushed out as if to show off its might and disdain.

The force targeted Yu Yue, it envelops her entire body without warning. The celestial fan knows she's trying to contract it so it made the first move and show off its might. Her face turned ghastly in an instant. She used everything she have to fight against its coercion.

When the celestial fan sensed a familiar aura it shook vigorously after withdrawing its intrusive force. With a whoosh, it flew toward Yu Yue's direction at full speed.

Butler white who was frowning at the side was startled. "watch out!" he shouted anxiously, it's not the first time the celestial fan tried to physically attack someone.

He reacted quickly but it was still too late.

Before Yu Yue could do anything the sharp tip of the fan slashed her wrist, the blood dropping in its leaves as it unfolded itself.

A golden halo of light envelops Yu Yue's slender figure and the celestial fan at the same time, the entire spirit weapon pagoda was filled with that blinding light.

Butler white was stupefied, his red eyes widened into moons. Excitement overwhelmed his heart as his small body shook with anticipation.

After the blinding light dissipated, the fan shrinks with a red glow. Then a red lithe figure of a cat with white streaks and a white pearl dangled on its white gold collar meowed at Yu Yue's frozen figure drenched in a cold sweat.

Unlike other cats though, this one has two protruding wooden horns. It looks like a combination of a deer and a tiger. The tip of the tail looks like a lotus stem with a budding lotus flower. It also has red phoenix wings.

Yu Yue and little white stared at the cute-looking yet unique creature dumbly.

"w-what just happened?" Yu Yue asked in a flustered voice, still in her daze. She feels like she's in a dream, she was just scared for her dear life a moment ago but in a flash, everything changes.

Butler white also looks at Yu Yue strangely, his thoughts were only known to himself.

"the celestial fan acknowledges you as its master" he answered doubtfully.

"eh! Just like that? So easy" she blurted without thinking.

"..." butler white was speechless at her, he couldn't agree nor disagree with her words this time.

"Oh, what is this thing?" Yu Yue muttered curiously, her eyes showing fondness. The moment she saw and heard this little fella's cute soft voice she instantly liked it. She couldn't stop herself from taking it into her embrace and it obediently allow her to scope it, even licking her wounds gently.

As she caressed it tenderly with hearts in her eyes, butler white frowned before answering. "it's the spirit of the celestial fan, I've never seen it before but it must be formed after the celestial fan was forged. I haven't heard nor seen of such a creature before." He tilted his head as he jumps closer.

Yu Yue look at him weirdly. "aren't you so proud that you know everything?" she raised her brows teasingly.

Seeing her gloating expression, butler white harrumphed ignoring her.