CHAPTER 134: Leaving (3)

One month later Yu Yue held a banquet in Yu manor inviting the great clans over, little fatty and the rest are leaving to study in bright moon palace with Xing Yi tomorrow morning.

The people inside the space come out as well because their tournament to determine their rankings would be held any time sooner as well.

Although it's a banquet Si Xiao Xiao and the rest aren't that spirited at all, they would be gone for a year and they're already used to staying in this place but at the same time, they were also looking forward to their new adventure.

After making promises to each other that Yu Yue would wait for them to return before going somewhere they left with mixed feelings.

The patriarch and the madams were also sad at their departure. However, the ancestors were beaming with happiness that their grandchildren's future would be outstanding when they returned.

Before they left Yu Yue wrote a letter to her sisters, to her parents, and the bright moon palace. She also sends many rare materials and spirit herbs from the space. After the space advance, the area inside expanded into a size of a little kingdom, and to her shock, many wonderful and amazing features were unlocked and added.

That very same day just right after they left, the space inside Yu manor was distorted and it cracks open, this unusual phenomenon attracts the attention of the entire manor creating a ruckus.

"Miss, this is bad. Only people from the higher realm can create a space void" Hua Ling said solemnly as her expression changed, hong mei and mo ling's face also turned unsightly.

When Xi Lei's handsome face pop up, he was surprised to see people with drawn weapons looking at him warily.

He didn't need to look for long as a certain lord's mini figure was also looking right back at him coldly. He shivered at the familiar callous and ruthless gaze.

Once he received news that his lord is looking for him he quickly heads this way without any hitch, the divine lord even personally open a space void for him because he still can't tear the space open because he hasn't recovered his strength yet, besides he just returns to his original body one week ago.

"This subordinate sees my lord" he plop on his knees as he flashed and prostrate in front of little Xi Wang with a trembling voice full of excitement.

"Who are you?" Yu Yue asked coldly as her eyes flashed warily, her heart thumping loudly because she couldn't see this person's movements at all and everything happened so fast she couldn't react on time.

"greetings to the third princess, my name is Xi Lei. I'm the dark overlord---" before he could finish little Xi Wang angrily hollered inside his mind.

'don't say anymore, you just revealed my identity. Didn't I clearly and specifically tell you what to do in the letter?' he asked narrowing his eyes coldly.

'letter? What letter? The divine lord didn't give anything. He just simply said to pick you up here' Xi Lei's expression froze as he glances back at the space void with a forlorn expression. He just realized that he falls for the divine lord's scheme.

Little Xi Wang's face also changes as he realized what just happened. He vowed to punch that fox's face sooner or later. He would make him pay thoroughly.

A certain someone just smirks cunningly as he closed the space void after throwing a one-time teleportation compass toward little Xi Wang's direction who caught it effortlessly.

"what's going on? And who are you calling princess snow moon?" she asked suspiciously as she look at the familiar but now mysterious little brother she knows off.

Little Xi Wang sighed helplessly as he speaks. "big sis, can we talk alone in my courtyard? I'll explain everything to you" he said with helplessness as she holds her hands afraid that she might run away from him.