CHAPTER 76: Saving him

Yu Yue who was just watching inside the space couldn't stand still anymore and before she knew it, she was already out of the space. The others also can't just watch as they were raised by a righteous clan.

Before the black robe men could slash the runaway assassin's neck, shards of icicles flew right on his face.

He wasn't able to dodge it in time so he blocked it with his sword but he didn't notice a silver needle coated with a poisonous purplish glint hit his heart.

He couldn't make a sound as he softly fell dead on the ground.

The group of black robe men watched around warily and they saw a bunch of youngsters quietly appear.

Once they saw it was just a bunch of youngsters with inexperienced looks, they didn't take them seriously.

"This is none of your business, leave quietly, or else don't blame me for being impolite." the leader said icily. Though he wasn't planning to let these people off the moment they appeared. He sneered in his heart.

"Hehe don't take as for a fool; we could tell at a glance that you didn't mean your words at all just like farts it stinks" hai xingze sneered with disgust.

"Since you're seeking death then don't blame us, KILL! Leave no one behind" the captain shouted with murderous intent not hiding it anymore.

Those assassins all died not long after they start fighting, leaving the leader paled with fear.

"impossible, that's just ridiculous!" he blurted in total disbelief. His subordinates aren't weak at all. They already reached qi condensation level 9 and foundation establishment level 1 peak stage. These youths are only at level 5 early stage of qi condensation so how could it be?
He was stunned in disbelief but he didn't run away because unlike those men he already reached the foundation establishment level 3 peak stage so he quickly gets over it and attacks Yu Yue's group confidently.

"Hmmp.. you all just got lucky but not this time" he quickly pierced his sword at Yu Yue's heart but before he managed to do so Xiao Xiao pierced his heart instead even faster than his speed.

His eyes opened wide as he fell to his death full of regret and unreconciliation.

Soon enough it quietened and they watched on as the kids tried to shake up the injured man who lost his consciousness with only faint breaths.

"Miss save him please; we would do anything in return. We would work for you for life" the oldest girl said in tears. She's intelligent enough to tell that she's the head of this group. She also saw earlier she make the first move.

"right miss" the others also nodded with tears. 

Yu Yue's heart ache as she didn't reply but quickly save the man sensing his weak breathing.

He saw how he protected these kids so she saves him without much thought because she could tell he cares genuinely for them.