CHAPTER 29: Hundred flower city (2)

Yu Yue fell silent, it seems even among powerful exponents there's such controversy.

"Anyways, we're almost there" patriarch changed the topic to lighten the mood.

He didn't intend to make such a heavy conversation with a little girl but he can't help it. He had enough of that city lord but what can they do?

"mmm. It's so beautiful in here uncle de" Yu Yue said as she looks outside the carriage.

"yeah, let little Han give you a tour tomorrow. We should rest first; we will be having a banquette tonight to receive you properly as a guest" patriarch de smiled warmly as well.

"Right, little Yu Yue we should go to hundred scent restaurant for lunch tomorrow they have many unique and delicious dishes which can only be found there" little fatty drooled.

"That place is indeed good" patriarch de also agreed so it must be as they say. Yu Yue thought as she was also excited and looking forward to it. She now becomes a foody too.

She heard from physician De that the outer region has many fruits, herbs, and poisonous plants.

Unlike the cold and almost frozen snowy plane, this city gives an urban tropical vibe.  Just like its name, it's filled with colorful flowers.

They already entered the city border and it was a big one, on their way to the de residence flowers of hundred kinds were sprawling at the side permeating off a calming sweet scent throughout the entire city.

It's full of colorful flowers blooming beautifully.

Little black is just sitting and watching outside the carriage with curiosity on Yu Yue's lap. Little white went to little fatty's lap and ordered him around to feed him. Little fatty likes this adorable cute white bear so much that he happily feeds him.

As they pass the bustling street they went through quickly without a hitch as the crowd quickly recognize the de clan's emblem and gave way.

Soon they arrive at the de clan's residence. The guards at the majestic gate greeted them respectfully. It took fifteen more minutes and they finally stop in front of a majestic courtyard. Outside are filled with De clansmen and rows of servants, excitedly awaiting to receive their patriarch.

One particular woman caught Yu Yue's eyes. She's so stunning and elegantly beautiful. She looks a little like little fatty. Though little fatty is handsome his contour isn't visibly well due to his accumulated body fat. 

"Mother!!" little fatty sobs in joy as he quickly left out the carriage and runs towards the woman and hugs her like a spoiled child.

Yu Yue's mouth visibly twitches at the sight. 'no wonder, he's really a pampered young master' she thought smiling with warmth.

She kind of misses her family too at the warm sight. 

Patriarch de cough to cover his embarrassment at his foolish son's behavior.

He also quickly hops out of the carriage and assists Yu Yue to get down as well.

Yu Yue appreciates his kind gesture and elegantly hops out of the carriage. 

Everyone froze, they look stunning as a slender and petite doll's face hop out of the carriage elegantly donning a pure white snowy dress made of high-quality snow silk.  Her hair was casually tied loosely at the end and she looks like a fairy as the wind blows her white dress and inky black hair.

Zhuang Yao'ers eyes shone brightly with excitement and she almost can't keep up her composure at the sight. 'this girl, no matter what I should get close to her' she thought with anticipation as a brilliant smile plastered on her face and she impatiently pushes little fatty out of her way and strides like a wind towards patriarch de and Yu Yue's direction.