CHAPTER 94: Grand opening

After settling the slaves, she removes their enslavement collars and gives them names.

She just found out that slaves don't have names and their masters are the ones who usually grant them such.

She keeps the ten children inside the space to train with Yu Ling, he trained them together with the other four. They learned assassination together, though not as harsh and dangerous as how the organization trained their kids.

The five outstanding people from the gambling arena were also trained but they were under Xing Yi.

Thirty-five of the remaining people were left to xing er to train as shadow guards.

The remaining twenty people were assigned differently. They were all females and although their cultivation isn't that high Yu Yue made preparations for them like medicine baths, pills, and other stuff that could improve their physique and innate talents.

Currently, ten of them stayed at the manor to help out directly under Yu Yue after lady Shan Shou trained them to be proper maids, and the other ten followed lady Shan Shou to help at the shop. 

...

Today is the opening of the Jade moon pavilion and Yu Yue entered the shop early to prepare some stuff.

The shop is located on the most prosperous street where luxurious shops, tea houses, and inns are located.

"wow Yu Yue, you have a good eye for designs. Thankfully you also designed my jade flower courtyard" Si Xiao Xiao's eyes brightened fully with admiration.

Now that she's dressed as a girl she's not acting like a young master anymore, though sometimes she also acts as her previous self depending on the situation.

The entire city was in turmoil when news spread that Si Xiao Xiao is a girl, many young ladies cried with broken hearts and many young masters also cried in joy.

Si Xiao Xiao didn't feel like going back to their clan's estate anymore because piles of marriage proposals filled the patriarch's study.

"right, this place is so beautiful and relaxingly luxurious. The decorations are also unique" hai xingze sighed looking around like he was admiring a beauty that makes everyone have goosebumps.

"Although the jade moon pavilion didn't undergo massive renovations the designs are unique and it gives the entire place a different feel than before" lady Shan Shou sighed as she looks around in a light surreal mood.

She thought they would surely lose this place, she then looks at Yu Yue with a warm smile gratefully, she knows Yu Yue didn't change this place so much for their sake but it was still overwhelming.

"right everyone gets over it quickly, it's the shop's grand opening and we only have about an hour left before people would flock in here" Tian Wuxian clapped his hands to get their attention and they get back to their senses and starts preparing immediately.

"Miss, our shop's attendants are already well trained so let us handle the welcoming of the guest first. You should all relax with the young masters, I'll let someone call for you if something unexpected happens" lady Shan Shou said with a big smile when she saw her playing with little Xi Wang in the corner.

 She's too happy unable to stop herself from smiling ear to ear.

Yu Yue nodded and headed to the third floor where the storage room and their meeting place were located. The others also followed inside except for hai xingze and Tian Wuxian.