CHAPTER 104: Appointing (3)

The others who couldn't recognize the value of the mask have looks of confusion and feeling a little baffled. They have different expressions and mixed feelings seeing the ordinary-looking rabbit mask.

But the other's mouth twitched, they have much experience and could identify a treasure if they saw one. They were speechless at their master's peculiarity and unique taste.

They could tell that this mask is a treasure but in this realm, such high-level treasure can't possibly exist, if there is it can't be counted by one finger but they already saw earlier those kids among the crowd wearing masks though it's not comparable to the level of the black one it's still a treasure.

The maniacal trio's eyes glint with a strange light as they glanced at each other, having the same thoughts.

Yu Yue didn't notice what just transpired because she moves forwards to lady Shan Shou next.

"aunt Shan Shou, seeing your capabilities and managerial skills I'll appoint you as the head shopkeeper of the jade moon pavilion and future shops" Yu Yue personally observed her and it can be seen how she successfully managed everything, although madam Shan Shou's combat strength isn't that strong at all it's not like there's no way to address her shortcomings.

"This subordinate thanks, miss. I won't disappoint you miss" lady Shan Shou with a grateful smile. In fact, she was puzzled why she was called over but she already guessed it earlier when Yu Yue announced her intention clearly.

She didn't think there would be one day she would also rise to the top, she's been following Yu Yue for a few months already and she knows she was not a simple young lady. She just wants to help her in what she's good at helping her and giving little Shan Shan a future.

It didn't stop there as she swear her loyalty to her, Yu Yue was in a daze so she wasn't able to stop her on time, following that little Shan Shan also copied her mother's actions.

"aunt, little Shan Shan. You don't have to---" before she managed to complete her words a bright and white pure light with holiness into it envelops her and the mother and daughter pair.

"gasps, she triggered the power of faith, no that's the power of light" Hua Ling gasps as her eyes widened like saucers in disbelief. Excitement showed on her face.

"how do you know about that?" Xing Yi said as his eyes narrowed at her dangerously. Only the sage valley knows the power of faith, but the sage valley is in the higher realm.

Since young, Xing Yi and Xing Er were following Yu Chang Lu's side so they know little things about the higher realms.

Hong mei and mo ling also eyed her in a warning.

Hua ling's expression stiffened but she calmed herself quickly. She didn't notice that she blurted her thoughts aloud earlier in surprise.

"you all don't have to look at me guardedly, I'll talk with the master later as it's inconvenient for me to speak out openly" she spoke unhurriedly, back to her usual refined but emotionally empty self.

After glancing at Hua Ling and Xing Yi for a while, Yu Yue was lost in her thoughts, she then stops them from talking more even though she too feels curious about how did they know about such thing? She hasn't told anyone about her power of light, not even her friends, even the bright moon palace elders only know of the snow lotus physique but not the succession and the power of light, but she temporarily put it aside as this isn't the right timing.

Quickly after that, she handed a black half-face rainbow crane mask to madam Shan Shou. This one is particularly unique because it only hides the wearer's half of the face, from the eyes to the nose.

Right after she appoints mo ling as the head of their main troops.
Hua Ling is the head of combat maids in the manor.

Hong Mei is the head of the information gatherers and Feng Chen is the head of the shadow guards.