CHAPTER 175: Lava mountain forest (2)

Lava mountain forest is located at the center of the five great empires. It's so vast that even if all the empires and kingdoms combined it could barely fill half of the entire forest.

They aren't surprised anymore as they received different kinds of gazes, a young master snorted as wicked ideas formed in his mind when he saw lady Shan Shou's appearance.

He hides his snickering behind his fan as he leads his followers and blocks lady Shan Shou's group from advancing. "this lady, why did you come here with these few lousy guards and a maid? don't you know that lava mountain forest is filled with danger? Why don't you join my team instead? My guards are much stronger than yours" he beamed with a lecherous smile, he failed to notice the murderous pair of eyes directed at him as he was only focused on lady Shan Shou's figure.

Lady Shan Shou is really a natural beauty, she just looks like Yu Yue's older sister. If they didn't know, no one would have thought that she already has a daughter.

She narrowed her eyes at the young master around 28 years old and moved sideways, ignoring his nonsense. She doesn't have the patience to deal with him right now.  

Seeing her reaction, the young master was embarrassed as he grabs lady Shan Shou's shoulders fiercely. "hey, didn't you hear me?" he said angrily.

Before his hands landed on lady Shan Shou's shoulders it was twisted into an ugly position, xing er push him away coldly.

"you bitch! Don't you know who I am?" he shrieks furiously as he howled in pain.

His guards surrounded them, few others rushed to his side. "First prince!" they shouted worriedly, they quickly feed him some pills and healed his twisted arm.

Yu Yue frowned when she saw his guards unsheathing their swords pointed at them.

"get that bitch for me and chop her hands!" he trembled as he pointed his other hand at xing er.

Xing Yi's eyes narrowed coldly as he shielded his sister, he then bowed to Yu Yue waiting for orders. "third miss, should we deal with them?" he asked coldly.

The spectators were shocked, they thought this young lady is just a maid. Who would have thought that she was the master? The first prince's side was also stunned, they were surprised by that fact and also at xing er's speed. They weren't able to react earlier as they didn't say how she move.

This first prince of the Huxian empire is lecherous, he already has a harem of concubines. When he saw that lady Shan Shou's team looks easy to bully they already knows his unmentionable intentions.

Yu Yue didn't reply right away as she asked politely with a gentle smile. "these big brothers, could you let us pass through peacefully?" she already knows the answer base on the first prince's expression, she was just being polite as she wants to hurry up and look for the fire dragon grass.

"hmmp, dream on. After injuring this prince, you still dare ask me to let you off just like that?" he sneered darkly as he signaled his men to deal with them.

"hehe, brother Xing Yi just don't kill all of them if necessary. We're in a hurry" Yu Yue said with a fake smile as she steps sideways. The guard blocking her way was thrown aside by Xing Er, and the three of them continued walking forward as Xing Yi quickly dealt with them.