CHAPTER 186: little cheng shi's brother (2)

Yu Yue can't verbally communicate with him but she could more or less understand its meaning so her lips twitch as she looks at Xing Yi and Xing Er helplessly.

Understanding her meaning they quickly help Yu Shutian's team members.

She then instructed lady Shan Shou to help Yu Shutian take a pill after checking his condition. She told tian shi to watch out for her as she went to the little fox's side.

Meanwhile, inside the space, Little Tear and Little Pie accompanied little Cheng Shi. They show him outside, little tear tirelessly shows him anyone or anything with vital signs since they entered the forest. But to their disappointment, they haven't found anything yet. However, when Yu Yue was eyeing the fox little cheng shi saw his big brother's prize sword. But it wasn't held by his big brother's hands.

He was so excited to come out of the space but butler white told him to wait. He waited full of anticipation until after Yu Yue carefully helped the fox cub.

When the other group of mercenaries saw this they were full of anger, it was really hard to get rid of Yu Shutian and his team. This is the only chance they had, yet this bunch of weirdos just came in and ruin their plans.

Their team leader gnashed his teeth angrily. "let's leave" he said quietly seeing the strength of this mask people. At first, he thought they were just a joke but when he witnessed what just unfolded next his back was covered with cold sweat. Thankfully, he wasn't rash to provoke them.

When they were about to turn around they heard a sudden ringing of a bell. They immediately screamed full of agony as their mind hurts really bad as if assaulted by some indescribable force.

"arghhhh, w-who are you? What do you want?" the leader shook in his knees as he asked with gnashed teeth, he could barely stand up anymore as she saw a lady wearing a crane mask covering only half of her face while holding a gold bell in her hands.

He usually bullies the weak with his strength, he must have forgotten to check his fortune when he came here as he's always having a stroke of bad luck.

Lady Shan Shou eyed him coldly straight into the eye, and her voice sounded inside their minds. "stand up and follow me"

He was about to curse her mentally when his brain hurts like someone was repeatedly stabbing a needle into it. Before he knew it his mind went blank, and he do as lady Shan Shou says.

When they arrive at Yu Yue's front they stop at the same time like puppets. Yu Shutian who already regained consciousness and his team members were all stunned into a daze. They know who these people are.

"Flame Tiger mercenary team! Why are you guys here as well?" Yu Shutian blurted angrily, but soon enough he realized that something was wrong with them as the flame tiger mercenary leader stood still like a wood, not bothering him at all.

He looks at Yu Yue's group and at the flame tiger mercenaries back and forth cautiously, his heart growing suspicious. Up until now he still doesn't know who these people are, but weirdly this young lady with the white bear mask was a little familiar to him.