CHAPTER 67: Exposed

In a flash, they were standing right back at the altar.

On top of the altar, five sparkly balls made of pure condensed spirit attributes were floating quietly. 

In a flash, Yu Yue appeared with a warm smile at them.

They were just wondering where did Yu Yue and Snow fairy go just now.

Yu Yue came to their side excitedly with a wide bright smile.

They can't help but smile back warmly at her too with tenderness.

"Yu Yue, you become prettier after not seeing you for how long" xingze can't help but admire her beauty. 

He didn't lie though. They have been inside the inheritance temple for half a year without realizing it and they haven't seen each other for that long already.

"Right! right, you grow taller too" little fatty blurted happily. He still can remember the first time he saw her, she's just a little girl who knows nothing of the ways of the world.

"hehe, you all too. You look like a dashing young master" Yu Yue grinned widely.

Seeing butler white in Yu Yue's embrace Si Xiao Xiao's eyes brightened.

"right Yu Yue, where did this little beast come from? It's so cute" Xiao Xiao asked. She too likes cute Spirit beasts, she couldn't hold back and ravage this cute little thing when she saw it wearing such finely weird exquisite clothes.

"right, right, it's even wearing weird clothes." little fatty said.

Everyone's eyes also look at butler white with curiosity, it's their first time seeing a bunny dress up cutely.

Butler white snorted at everyone, he knows it, when people saw him for the first time they would look at him with such eyes.

Butler White eyed everyone and said. "Yu Yue, that heartless woman must have liked your friends very much, especially that lady in men's clothing." Butler White said out loud as he pointed his paws at Xiao Xiao.

He was watching inside the space and he noticed how Snow fairy treats her, but right now he failed to realize that it slips his mouth and he just exposes poor Xiao Xiao.

Upon hearing butler white's words Yu Yue's mind went black and she gaze at Xiao Xiao weirdly. She did feel weird at first meeting him but she didn't think it would be like this.

Si Xiao Xiao's heart dropped with a shattering bang. The other's mind also went blank.

The room was filled with eerie silence as they check out each other dumbly except for Wuxian and Xiao Xiao.

"Is it you?" Zhuang Lan muttered doubtfully while looking at Hai Xingze's outstanding appearance.

Xingze almost spat blood. "I'm a healthy young master, what are you doubting me for" he smacks Zhuang Lan's back angrily.

"But it can't be Xiao Xiao, right? He looks even more handsome than me" Zhuang Lan muttered aggrievedly. He was just asking what is he so angry about.

"hmmp.  Then you shouldn't go around ruining this young master's manliness" xingze snorted as he massaged his chin suavely.

"it might be Wuxian" little fatty said with a laugh, he just can't believe it.

Tian Wuxian's face darkened as he kicks little fatty angrily.

"How dare you questioned this young master's manliness!" he hollered furiously.

Si Xiao Xiao's face reddened while listening to them. She looks away and didn't say anything, she was struggling with how to tell everyone.

"Little fella, are you sure you're not talking to a ghost? If there's a beautiful lady here aside from Yu Yue I would know immediately" hai xingze said proudly after an awkward round of silence.

Everyone's mouth twitched.

"don't call me little fella, I have a name you little fella. I'm thousands of years older than all of your age combined. Besides you, all can just ask her yourselves. Hmmp"  Butler White waves his paws angrily. His whiskers twitched non-stop glaring at xingze with vengeance.

Everyone's expression stiffened. 'that old?" this question hovered over their minds.

"call him butler white from now on, he's one of us now" Yu Yue giggled at his reaction.

Butler white harrumphed but he didn't rebuke her.