CHAPTER 141: Ranking tournament (2)

After frowning thoughtfully, Yu Yue's eyes flashed as a crafty smile formed on her lips.

"do you have a way to deal with them?" patriarch de asked her suspiciously.

"yeah, but let me gather them first" she replied with a mysterious smile as she leads everyone toward the jade lake pavilion. She told xing er to call everyone out.

They didn't have to wait long; everyone knows there are about to start their ranking tournament. 

"Miss, they are all here" Xing Er bowed.

After settling the patriarchs, Yu Yue stood up and smiled at everyone in greeting.

They cupped their hands with a bow at her sight.

"I think you're already aware that we are going to have a tournament to determine your rankings in the manor, but I haven't explained the mechanics specifically yet. However, this time is just the perfect timing. The tournament is divided into two categories; first, you're going to form teams. This time you aren't going to fight with each other but...." She paused with a sly smile as she eyed everyone's enthusiastic expression.

"but you have to root out rodents and cockroaches in the entire city. Each person you caught would be valued using points. The stronger the higher points you'll get; the more points can be exchanged with rewards" she said meaningfully. Some were confused, and some quickly understood her meaning and explained it to everyone.

"the second part, You're going to fight a duel base on your points, those who will win will get a surprised" she smirks cunningly.

Everyone's heart moves, they have been to the mythical space so they already have an idea of what kind of rewards would they get.

The patriarch of the five great clan's mouths twitched, they never know such a thing could be easily solved just like this. They wrecked their brains just to deal with these matters but this little girl could actually do so much better than them.

"Miss, how will you assign points?" Hua Ling asked curiously, Yu Yue can't possibly watch them one by one right?

Everyone also looks at Yu Yue confusedly, they are wondering about that too. They would be too busy to count the points themselves.

"little tear, can you please show them" instead of replying, Yu Yue beckoned to the two adorable munchkins.

Everyone was curiously looking at Little Tear and little pie holding little red but they didn't voice out their questions. Even the five patriarchs couldn't fathom these two adorable kids, they look at them full of apprehension.

Soon enough the entire pavilion was filled with gasps and exclamation as multiple mirrors appeared like a screen, floating midair.

What shocks them the most is the vivid images reflected in the mirrors. It's a clear image of moving figures, it covered the entire city. Even outside the city borders, they could see people moving.

Yu Yue smiled brightly, when she first saw this ability of Little Tear she was also stunned into a daze. This feature is just too advanced; it reminds her of CCTV in the modern world.

The five patriarchs' jaws drop to the ground, their eyes pop like saucers gawking at the incredulous yet amazing scene that they just witnessed. Their expressions are ever-changing, their mouths opening and closing unable to say anything as they look at Little Tear with different gazes. Just based on their appearance they could tell they aren't humans, they aren't beasts, or plants as well.

They don't look like spirits too.